BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

ZAC_DESTROYS_ALL

1. Problems with copiers...Help!

Ok recently a certain person who i will not mention has came in to my level and copied my stuff. Due to barriers among friends we decided to add each other again...this was clearly a bad idea as he has stolen my f22, strategic_gunner's stuff, and stairway-2-hevin's f16. He never used to copy people's stuff. As of the last month he has claimed many creations and published them into induvisual levels for a short time. My group of friends on lbp has even deleted him exept for some. On top of that he ...
    Tags: copy, stolen
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Next project...Ideas?

With only some finishing touches left on my f22, I figure It's time to focus on my next long term project. I had a couple of ideas some of which I already started.

KC-135 Stratotanker

hawker hurricane

Avro Arrow
    Tags: ideas?, requests
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lockheed Martin F22 Raptor fighter jet (Realistic)

Hi I am Zac I am Canadian and I love creating jets and various military vehicles. I also enjoy helping with logic also I may criticize if you want my honest opinion.Never the less feel free to add me if you have skills.but before you do be sure to send me a message telling me about yourself. I know it sounds cheesy but I have max friends.

Now I will show you my f22's progress followed by some pictures with captions.

Updated 04-15-2012 at 03:24 AM by ZAC_DESTROYS_ALL

Categories
    Creation Sharing , Project Blog