BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Entries 31-40

1. My 40th blog entry

Alright! This is my 40th entry. I need 60 more to go to the 100th entry. You can check out what I say about my experience on LBP Central and what my levels are about. However, in the next few entries, I'll be talking about the controveries of LBP that have gone out of control this year.

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:46 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 31-40
  2. Treasure Hunt is now in production

I finished working on the Character Kit (the extra abilities your sackperson gets). You can do the following with the Character Kit:

1. Open treasure chests (press L1 to open a chest).
    2. Teleport from checkpoint to checkpoint (without dying).
    3. Change the camera (right analog stick changes position, triangle zooms in, circle zooms out).
    4. Adjust player light (turn on/off or change the player light color).
    5. Select a power-up.

The Character ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:46 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 31-40
  3. Happy Independence Day

For 236 years, the United States has been one independant nation. That's right. One nation, under god, indivisible, with liberty, and justice for all. We are no longer under British control as of 236 years ago, but the British still have a major influence on America, and it's all because of their video game called "Little Big Planet".

As for the fireworks. People would enjoy watching the fireworks from the sky. Fireworks are beautiful, colorful, and glowing. Do you know what else ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:45 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 31-40
  4. Glow World is now complete

I finished working on my level "Glow World". It is available to play in my levels. It took me a few days, but here are the special features:

• You have a player light that follows you. Press the L1 button to turn on or off the light. You can also change colors by pressing L2 and R2.
    • Light sensors are put all over the level. If your player light color doesn't match the flashing LED, then you can't get any further. If it does, the contraption will activate as the LED won't flash

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:45 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 31-40
  5. No one is better than each other

This is all about the pins from LBP2. The question is: are you better than anyone else if you can ace the Negativitron while others can't? The answer is: a big essay all about pins.

Just because you do one thing doesn't mean you are better than everyone else in general. Yeah, I'm proud of collecting all of the story pins, as well as the move pack pins and muppets pack pins, but I'm not very popular as creator. I only have 41 hearts, and most of them are friends or people I share opinions ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:44 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 31-40
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast