BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Entries 21-30

1. My 30th blog entry

Alright! I made it to 30 blogs. I'm 70 away from getting up to 100 blogs. Let's see if I can get to that point without spamming. I try to do my best to not spam.

At the same time, I can tell you more about my profile. My username (which you know is Apple2012) is based on my favorite fruit. I find apples very cute. The number at the end is the year I joined LBP Central (not the year I graduated). My forum avatar contains two girls from South Park. The girl on the right is Red, as the ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:38 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 21-30
  2. South Park Favorite Seasons

I'm back to more talking about South Park. If you have read my messages on the update threads, my messages regarding Mm Picks, and the posts on TV shows, that's what I was mostly about. Same with South Park and video games. But my blog isn't all about that. I put in interesting things.

This time, I'll be talking about what my favorite seasons and least favorite seasons were from the past 15 years of South Park. 1 is the best while 15 is the worst when it comes to ranking.

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:37 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 21-30
  3. And then there was one

Some of you may have heard about these countdown eliminations, right? If not, I can show you an example. You start out with a whole bunch of items. The maximum number is the number you start out with. Every time you count down, you should have a category that will single out one item as the rest will follow the category. The same step continues until one is left.

EXAMPLE: Themes of LBP1

Every theme I eliminate won't be on the next list.

There are ten ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:36 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 21-30
  4. Myths VS Reality on level building

I have five myths on building levels. All explanations will be in blue while myths will be in quotes. Please read carefully. These will give you an idea for building levels.

#1:

"Just because they can't make a DLC about one TV show doesn't mean you can't make a level based on the TV show."

That is true, but it's best you shouldn't make a level if no DLC is released for it. It is a copyright violation.

#2:

"I can't copy levels, ...

Categories
    Entries 21-30
  5. Why do people no longer give me reputation?

Sorry if this entry is to short, but I wanted to go up another reputation level. Nobody thanks my posts anymore. Even if I write a good post that people would give reputation, they still don't do it. Why?

Categories
    Entries 21-30
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast