BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Entries 41-50

1. My 50th blog entry

I never went this far in blog writing. Now, it's my 50th blog entry. I'm halfway there to the 100 entry mark.

Recently, I was all about the cool pages and how bad LBP was doing since we had all these spammers on the cool pages. I also did bring up the Hedge Hopping incident. I hope Mm fixes Hedge Hopping. I also started a lot of threads on this website. I guess I should quit mentioning the cool pages on my blog and start going on the positive track. I also haven't mentioned South ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:56 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
  2. Are the Cool Pages really heavily opinionated?

According to Rule #8 on this website (I don't make the rules, but I do see something interesting), heavily opinionated content needs to be watched more carefully. All I knew from that rule is it includes religion and politics. Those two subjects are very taboo subjects, and the topics on religion and politics are banned in most locations. This includes voting booths, daycare centers, and some public places.

Now, in my opinion, religion and politics aren't the only two heavily opinionated ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:55 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
  3. Treasure Hunt is now cancelled

I'm already working on another level like that. It's called "The Quest for The Golden Ocarina". It has some of the same features as "Glow World", but not as complex.

The real reason why I cancelled Treasure Hunt is because the controls are too complicated and nobody would know how to use it correctly. It's already finished, but it's cancelled. At least I know how to use that technique, comparing it to the many levels I've made in the past.

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:54 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
  4. Treasure Hunt is almost complete

I got the mainframe done. That's the area where you have to find the 15 treasures. Most of the chests are in caves, but we have three in one cavern with gold, three in the temple, and one hidden in the cabin on top of the mountain.

I'm now working on the tutorial, and I would like help from others to work on the prizes I'll put in the treasure chests. When all that is done, the level will be published.

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:54 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
  5. My current stats on LBP Central

So far, it's been a little over four months since I joined, but here's what I got as of today:

I have made over 300 posts.
    This is my 46th blog entry.
    I only have five blog entries deleted.
    I only have seven friends.
    I have 92 points in reputation (8 more to get a second green bar).
    I started a total of 59 threads (at least two or three exceeded 5 pages).

I think that's all I can name as of now, but there should be more.

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:53 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast