BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Entries 101+

1. Back to working on getting Mm Picked

After a long hiatus from working in LBP, I decided to come back to creating levels, but for the one thing I wanted most out of video gaming - to get team picked, or Mm Picked whatever it's called. So far, I have no levels in the Mm Picks. I haven't even got my Tile Turmoil level played by the person in charge of the Mm Picks (even though he played the other levels in the same spotlight).

If you want to know why I quit aiming for the Mm Picked pin a while ago, it's because I cancelled ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. Does anyone miss me?

It's me, Apple2012. Today is the first day in a long time where I'm writing a blog here. Sorry if I haven't been here too often this year, especially for the last three weeks. The problem here is that Little Big Planet has not been a big interest of mine very recently, especially since I have no interest in making levels. When LBP3 comes out, I'll be here more often, but I would also talk about LBP3 on one of the forums from the site I've been hanging out on more - Bell Tree Forums.

Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. Some level ideas for LBP3

As LBP3 is coming out, I have planned on making two levels already.

Glow City - based after Glow World, Glow City is a level where you use the player light to activate player light sensors. New feature that inspired this level - Power-up creator.

Tile Turmoil 2.0 - this is the second Tile Turmoil level. More gameplay will be added, such as elevators, blocks to push, and other modes such as timed mode and limited-resets mode. I'll even put memorizers to work in this ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. World War I: 100th Anniversary

Today is the 100th Anniversary of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the event that triggered a whole series of drama across the world. What problems did we have since year 2000? The 9/11 attack, UN problems, North Korea's communist rule, and many more to explain. And none of that would've happened if World War I never happened.

War is a terrible thing, but there are even some wars that have good things about them. World War I may be the beginning of global conflict, but ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. My 170th blog entry

170 blogs! This is the 17th time I made it to the tenth entry for every ten entries. I may have been slowing down, but I'll still use it.

Yes, I did say that I will be writing Disney reviews, but I rather talk about my future on this site than write a blog entry on what I think of Oliver and Company on this entry.

I actually decided that I'm not going to post much, but even after two entries I said that I quit (one was deleted), I decided not. I'm staying here. I probably ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... LastLast