BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Apple2012's Fine Blog

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like, you can read the entries I written in the past. You can also comment if you wish. There's no problem with that.

1. My 170th blog entry

170 blogs! This is the 17th time I made it to the tenth entry for every ten entries. I may have been slowing down, but I'll still use it.

Yes, I did say that I will be writing Disney reviews, but I rather talk about my future on this site than write a blog entry on what I think of Oliver and Company on this entry.

I actually decided that I'm not going to post much, but even after two entries I said that I quit (one was deleted), I decided not. I'm staying here. I probably ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. I might write some Disney reviews

I know this is an LBP site, but I can write anything on my blog (as long as it doesn't harm people). I may not be a true critic, but I would like to share my opinions on some movies by Disney.

2014 was a big year for Disney (not just to me, but to the world). Ever since Frozen came out, WDAS got more attention than they did before. They released iOS apps such as "Disney Animated" and "Disney Movies Everywhere" not too long ago. The movie Frozen was more than successful. It's very ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. D-Day: 70 Years Later

Today is the 70th Anniversary of the beginning of the most important event of World War II - the invasion of Normandy, France. It all started back in 1942 where they considered a possibility of invasion across the English Channel. The plans advanced until 1944, when this happened.

On this very day, there were amphibious landings that resulted from aerial and naval bombardment, along with the landing of British, US, and Canadian airborne troops. The coast of the target was divided ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. Got a WiiU today

I have came back, but I won't be as active of a user here as I used to be. Since I phased out of LBP, there's no reason for me to be here. Although, if there's anything interesting that happens, I'll talk about it here. And this is some gaming device.

Last week, I have earned enough money to buy me a WiiU. I was saving money for entertainment for my friends when I visit them (or when they visit me), but I realized that I had enough money for a WiiU. I thought it was a cool console, ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. I'm leaving LBPC (but not forever)

The time has come. I am not sure if I'll be gone from LBPC forever, but for now, I'm done with this site. I may come back, but the biggest LBP fan site has gone to almost empty. I wouldn't really hang out in empty communities. No offense here, but I know what caused it. LBP2 is an old game as the other two aren't as popular. When LBP Hub comes out, this site could be busy again, but it won't pull me in.

The reason why I am leaving is because of the loss of interest in Little Big Planet. ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast