BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

cradle2grave

1. Four eyes are better than two.......

Hey all,

So I edit in a few new items into one of my levels as per a suggestion from a fellow Sackperson. Oh, the moments when you are truly happy to fulfill a request - not only because it makes you feel good but also the connection with your audience. It's great when people leave suggestions or request because you feel a genuine connection. You feel that that player will come back and enjoy more when you've fulfilled that order

So after I made those edits, I messaged ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm jealous....wish I was a kid for a week!

Hey Sackfolk,

I had a great weekend with my family. We talked, ate, watched movies and played video games. However, I'm jealous now because my little nephew tells me that the kids are on Spring Vacation
    Oh, the days of my youth have left me
    As I prepare(mentally) for work today, I can't help thinking of being a kid this week and playing LBP non-stop. Yes, I know we have vacations from work as adults, but there is something even more special about school ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 20,000 Sackfolk....at the same time!?

Hey all,

So I'm fairly new to LBP2(just over two months in) and I'm checking out LBP.me and I notice there is a player that has over 20,000 hearts! I'm sure there are other players that have as many, if not more, hearts but I was intrigued as to why this particular person had so many. So I did some research and found out this person just makes levels with 'free costumes:dlc needed' with instructions to heart to get the costumes. It's rather funny how a person can ...

Updated 03-20-2013 at 10:33 PM by cradle2grave

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Discovery

Dear wonderful Sackfolk,

It has been a pleasure being here at LBPC. The support is outstanding. I believe it gives every person a chance to discover their own creative spirit if they haven't already. Support is the key to building anything in life. Without it, we are left with things that have no substance at all. I've discovered many wonderful levels created by the community here and just would like to express my sincere gratitude to this site(and others also), which has had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized