BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Kato

1. Now Available: Buh! and Pirate Storm Pt. 1

For your entertainment, I have a double-feature!

These are my last two LBP2 levels which will most likely NEVER get finished. So I figured I'd just throw them out there, un-done, and unpolished, so people could see what could have been.

Buh! The ...

Updated 02-23-2015 at 04:59 PM by Kato

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boss Notes Lol 5

In case this is the first one you're reading, I'm a fan of boss fights in LBP and LBP2, and I make it my goal to include creative battles in many of my levels. As such I'm doing brief, non-critical reviews on each to assemble my thoughts and opinions. I want to identify things I did right AND wrong, and express feelings on each. Today I'm reviewing one mini-boss, and two forms/battles for two separate other enemies; Baron Boots, Croaloa 1 & 2, and Emperor Scorra 1 &2, plus a lil bonus sneak peek. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Tool I Would Love to See in LBP

One tool I would love to see, though not exactly an essential one, is a "Track Follower". It works like a follower, where you can set speed and range, but instead of following tags or players, it follows track-lines. Sort of like how you cut objects out of materials, using the Track Tool you place points down that automatically drop in a dotted line between them. This makes a "Track". You then place a Track Follower on an object, and it will follow the track. You can set if you want to follow it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Boss Notes Lol 4

In case this is the first one you're reading, I'm a fan of boss fight in LBP and LBP2, and I make it my goal to include creative battles in many of my levels. As such I'm doing brief, non-critical reviews on each to assemble my thoughts and opinions. I want to identify things I did right AND wrong, and express feelings on each.

Robobobotron 1 - When I built Hero Academy, I was coming back from a long hiatus of not playing, and I didn't have a specific plan in mind. Originally, Hero ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Boss Notes Lol 3

Continuing my rant, after a break, I've had time to go back and replay/re-evaluate some of my old creations. The purpose of the series is to single out boss battles I've made, and identify strengths, weaknesses, and complexities which could have been made simpler. I've covered my old LBP 1 levels, and five of the CC1 levels.

Mister Monochrome 1 (Sinister Sanctum) - Monochrome is the first endboss creature I ever made, with four consecutive forms. One with grabinators, one with grapplnators, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast