BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Kato

1. Where Has Kato Bean!?

Have you ever on a whim bought a whole carton of ice cream, and then sat down with a spoon to try and finish it all in one sitting? Well, imagine you have, only once you get close to the bottom you realize you can't eat any more. So you struggle with it, put a bite in your mouth, then stare listlessly at what remains. You want to eat it, but you can't fit anymore. Well, that's how I was feeling about LBP, as at the time I was working on my LBPCC11 entry when I realized I had run out of juice. There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boss Notes Lol 2

BOSSES OF LEVELS YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEE TODAY. XD

Yeah, not ALL levels need a boss. I'm aware. But some levels benefit greatly from it. Some I even try to put TWO in it! Bosses are my favorite because it's not just about bouncing, it's about presentation. A good boss has presence, animation, scale, and should be fun to battle. A BAD boss does these things too much or too little. Some of the following are examples of BAD Bosses. XD

Plantron's Pet Deadly Nightshade ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blooooooooog.

I swear that sounds like some alien curse word. What the blog? Blog you! Kiss my blog you bloggin' bloghead! Ha ha ha. Figured I'd blog a little since I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Level News: Presently I've been looking over my player moon and player earth, making noises somewhere between frustration and resignation. I think LBP's main guys need to sell extra level slots for My Earths. Sure every player gets 20 to start, but I would decapitate somebody throwing money ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2