BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

I'm totally excited and it probably will be the masterpiece that we all wished that it would be! Nevertheless LBP will have a special place in my heart cause of all the memories with all my friends!
    And maybe one of my first Dreams projects will become a sackboy adventure!
    Hi Domenic, I know you since the time when your family had this "additional member", and yes, you've changed! ...you've become a really good friend!
    Many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Commenting on #3: The hard part about avoiding stuttering in LBP is optimizing the logic which isn't really made to be optimized. It gets ugly to do things as efficiently as possible, but there's always a way to make things function decently even if that means faking the logic when possible. I find optimizing in vita the easiest due to the impact sensor being 1000x better than in LBP3
    Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust
    I didn't know you made music in LBP. Are they original or video game soundtracks? Either way, music is not easy for me on LBP, so kudos. Actually the music sequencer is one of the only tools I think would be faster to mess around with, with a keyboard and mouse (that and logic connections). That's pretty impressive for lbp that I cna only think of two things though.
    Almost every of my soundtracks was made by myself. I am not an artist. But I am an LBP musician. Kind of.

At some soundtracks I was inspired.
    I didn't know you made music in LBP. Are they original or video game soundtracks? Either way, music is not easy for me on LBP, so kudos. Actually the music sequencer is one of the only tools I think would be faster to mess around with, with a keyboard and mouse (that and logic connections). That's pretty impressive for lbp that I cna only think of two things though.
    Are you going to play it?
    Hi mdkd, I'm sure that you are someone special and I'm looking forward to your level!
    Many greetings, Jürgen^^