BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. mdkd - years later

Hello LBPC!
    Time for a new blog entry!
    ---
    I read a few of my old blog entries and I noticed that I'm a different person. 'Well, people change' you might say, and that's right. Though I also noticed that I'm a perfectionist. And a weird person.

I'm always feeling guilty for things that happened 3 years ago. I promised a ingame shop for the Battle with Zombies levels. I never made something like that before in 2013. I kept promising that sweet sweet shop feature, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The end of Battle with Zombies in LBP

Hello,
    yes, the end of Battle with Zombies is close. I will publish the last part of BWZ in LBP Vita, where it all really started. There are some reasons why I don't want to make another BWZ after this last one.

1. Audience
    It seems that I can't reach out to the target audience in LBP. The audience of LBP wants fast action, easy levels. My BWZ levels were always very challenging. Some people liked it though.

2. Ideas
    I still have some ideas for ...

Updated 07-05-2017 at 07:31 AM by mdkd99

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Battle with Zombies in LBP

Hello together,
    today I want to talk about Battle with Zombies. It's a series of TopDown shooters with zombies.

My soundtracks in LBP and BWZ are the only projects I managed to finish in some way. That makes me proud.

I am not a guy, who can finish things easily. I often announce something and months later it's gone.

But BWZ is different. It's kind of finished. It's not perfect though. Many many things can still be done. Many more things. You ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. About Battle with Zombies

Battle with Zombies.

A level series in LBP2 and LBP Vita. It's like 3 years old. On the Vita it's a little bit more than 2 years. At the christmas day (24.12) 2015 I have published the newstest level.
    Ha, can you remember? I always talked about new guns and perks in my levels. I said 'I will add the features soon.' But I never did.

At my newstest level, Battle with Zombies - Sandstorm (http://vita.lbp.me/v/p7-24) I added the features. Why? Because I wanted to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Realtalk about me

Hi,
    I want to talk about earlier. What I did, was ugly.
    I made two profiles. One real profile and one fake. It still exists here.

I have a big brother, but he didn't play LBP since 2012. So I wanted a big brother, who plays LBP. So I used my own profile (mdkdisback) on PSN and used it as 'the big brother'. In public I wanted to have a big brother with the same hobbys and something, so I wrote with a fake account and my real account.

Maybe the admins ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast