BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

MediaMoleculeRocks

1. LBP MODERATORS NEED TO BE FIRED (or automatic algorithm trashed)

There are many things wrong with LBP. The biggest is (in this case, ARE) moderators and the automatic flagging system. Why?

They contradict their actual purpose. Instead of keeping the community safe and respectable, blah blah blah, they delete innocent content and ignore the bad stuff. A report on a comment instantly gets it moderated (since moderators are obviously much too lazy to personally check them themselves) and counts AS A STRIKE AGAINST THE PSN ACCOUNT. No confirmations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LittleBigPlanet Hub CANCELLED?

I don't think that MM is releasing LittleBigPlanet Hub, and it was just a publicity stunt. It probably doesn't even exist!

About 1 year ago (ONE YEAR. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ADD A FEW FEATURES TO AN ALREADY EXISTENT GAME? ONE YEAR?) MM riled us up at the stupid CON or whatever, with an exciting trailer. Yay! Contests! Free to play! Import your existing LBP profile! If it really exists, then why isn't there any news? Any footage? ANYTHING? I know what you're thinking. It could still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cool Costume Easter Eggs

I was messing around in LittleBigPlanet when I came across some easter eggs. I'll list most of them here: on the back of the TV costume (not DLC, comes from story) there is a sticker w/ a Media Molecule logo and it says Made By Media Molecule and some other stuff or something similar. This also shows up on tags which are part of costumes like the panda hat. If you put the construction cap onto an enlarged sackbot, it will say something like Media Molecule Construction. If you put on the basketball ...
  4. Technical Issue?

Is anyone else getting Database Error when they try to reply to a post?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hint That LittleBigPlanet Hub is Coming Soon!

When the new update for LittleBigPlanet 2 was released a few weeks ago, I was baffled. I didn't really notice any changes, and LBPWiki was not online so I could not check there. I just noticed something, though! (You may already have noticed this if you like to join or invite your friends a lot)

1. Open the pause menu by clicking start.
    2. Go to Friends.

The menu says that " friends are playing LittleBigPlanet 2 or LittleBigPlanet Hub"!

Tags: lbp, update
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast