BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MediaMoleculeRocks
    There's 2 things wrong with your comment: Sumo Digital and Tarsier are not running LBP. That's a rumor, and it obviously isn't true, since LBP3 (which the rumor came from, that SUMO Digital was developing it, I'll explain Tarsier later in this comment) is absolutely not in development. LBP2 and LBP1 have already reached their brinks in terms of development, so you don't have much to work with, anyway. A 3D or infinite layer LBP can't be possible, since 3D would be much to hard to create in (and imagine LBP, a platformer, as a 3 dimensional game-impossible!) and interactive infinite layers did exist in the LBP1 beta but was trashed. LBP3 might have referred to LBP Karting, Vita or something like that, which I believe Sumo Digital (know for sure that DLC was made for Vita) has made DLC for. Also, the leaked image says "producing ingame animation and SFX". Who knows if that was "ingame animation and SFX" for a DLC in Vita/Karting? Tarsier HELPED in the making of LBP Vita because MM didn't have much experience in motion controls, but that doesn't mean that they run LBP at all! They simply helped make the game, collected their share of revenue, and sat back and relaxed. In no way would they have run LBP unless they are crazy, and if they are, they're doing an awfully bad job of it. I'm sure they would work way better at running it (if they are) since they developed the game themselves, so it shouldn't be in so bad of a shape as it is in right now. The Boos system has nothing to do with critical reviews. You can leave a critical review without "yaying," and it basically has the same effect.
    Lol, it's kind of funny to read these now that we have the facts.
    I think there should be a filter (which is hard to program) where you will block everybody's level from your view except for the levels made by members of an LBP fansite. To do this, you have an option to prove that you are a member of a specific fansite. If you are, you can decide whether you can see all levels, levels from fansites only, or levels from your fansite only. This can be changed through your PSN settings (which is not a feature yet, but a feature that should be added).
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple2012
    Mm doesn't watch LBP anymore. Sumo Digital has the responsibility, alongside with Tarsier Studios. But here's one thing I can tell. It was Mm that removed the boos from LBP2, even if people think Sumo Digital is ruining LBP2 (which I don't think is true).
    There's 2 things wrong with your comment: Sumo Digital and Tarsier are not running LBP. That's a rumor, and it obviously isn't true, since LBP3 (which the rumor came from, that SUMO Digital was developing it, I'll explain Tarsier later in this comment) is absolutely not in development. LBP2 and LBP1 have already reached their brinks in terms of development, so you don't have much to work with, anyway. A 3D or infinite layer LBP can't be possible, since 3D would be much to hard to create in (and imagine LBP, a platformer, as a 3 dimensional game-impossible!) and interactive infinite layers did exist in the LBP1 beta but was trashed. LBP3 might have referred to LBP Karting, Vita or something like that, which I believe Sumo Digital (know for sure that DLC was made for Vita) has made DLC for. Also, the leaked image says "producing ingame animation and SFX". Who knows if that was "ingame animation and SFX" for a DLC in Vita/Karting? Tarsier HELPED in the making of LBP Vita because MM didn't have much experience in motion controls, but that doesn't mean that they run LBP at all! They simply helped make the game, collected their share of revenue, and sat back and relaxed. In no way would they have run LBP unless they are crazy, and if they are, they're doing an awfully bad job of it. I'm sure they would work way better at running it (if they are) since they developed the game themselves, so it shouldn't be in so bad of a shape as it is in right now. The Boos system has nothing to do with critical reviews. You can leave a critical review without "yaying," and it basically has the same effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple2012
    The "LBP Moderators" are mods from Sony. The problem here is that the moderation system is kinda poor, and the PSN is an open network. You don't need to pay to start an account.

The reason why innocent levels are being taken down is because they have some pictures or audio made by others in the community. Those pictures or audio are "guilty media", which gets moderated easily. Any level containing guilty media gets moderated as well, along with the levels that the level keys in the level link to, or is it the levels that have the level keys that link to the level?

I see your pain, but there's nothing else to do. The only hope is to wait for LBP Hub.
    Game developers can hire their own moderators. In LBP's case, their unique moderators will test reported levels, investigate stuff, etc. Sony's moderators would never play/focus on a specific game (like playing LBP just to test a reported level) to moderate something. The problem is, they suck, just like PSN's. They might as well be removed. And I sure am looking forward to LBP Hub, except for the fact that it's regular LBP with a newer coat of paint over it and certain restrictions which means that it's almost exactly the same as the normal game, (same levels, same community levels, etc [you can even play with LBP2 players]) so you're better off playing the normal game. It's what you'd get from a free-to-play.
    Mm doesn't watch LBP anymore. Sumo Digital has the responsibility, alongside with Tarsier Studios. But here's one thing I can tell. It was Mm that removed the boos from LBP2, even if people think Sumo Digital is ruining LBP2 (which I don't think is true).
    The "LBP Moderators" are mods from Sony. The problem here is that the moderation system is kinda poor, and the PSN is an open network. You don't need to pay to start an account.

The reason why innocent levels are being taken down is because they have some pictures or audio made by others in the community. Those pictures or audio are "guilty media", which gets moderated easily. Any level containing guilty media gets moderated as well, along with the levels that the level keys in the level link to, or is it the levels that have the level keys that link to the level?

I see your pain, but there's nothing else to do. The only hope is to wait for LBP Hub.
    Well, it's fixed now, so that's taken care of.
    its happening to me to
    I believe that LBPHub will come, and I believe that it will be this year, but I'm not sure whether it will come as soon as we all hope. So i will try to keep on being patient. I'm already master in being patient!
    I can't reply, nor post new threads. I wonder when will it be fixed...
    Any update on when this is gonna be sorted??
    Still not fixed, pls pls get this sorted
    Many thanks
    Unfortunately this is an issue Taffey is still working on.
    I will submit your names to him and report that you are not able to post. He is the only one who can fix it.
    Has been reported several times by me over the past week. Still not fixed
    It's not just you. I can't make new threads or replies either.
    For anyone that wants the prototype LBP2 pod music without the Infomoon music mixed in, please try the link below. Thank you!

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/ent...-Music!-UPDATE
    Nice
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast