BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Morrinn3

1. Depressing news of the now

Does this bother anyone else?
    Apparently that weird little show is getting a makeover. And when I mean makeover I mean 'little Dora' is losing the baby fat and the backpack and adding some rather disturbingly 'adult' makeup, a Miniskirt and Platform sandals.

I don't know too much about this show aside from what I learned from Kevin Smith's Q&A about this Latino looking kid who, presumably, smuggles narcotics

Updated 05-31-2009 at 10:59 AM by Morrinn3

Categories
    Ramblings
  2. Things I'm sick off.

Stuff I don't think I can endure any longer...

• Jason Statham
    • Movies about Talking Animals (Did you know Dr. Doolittle 5 was just released?)
    • American Remakes
    • Prison Break
    • Ridiculous Season Cliffhangers
    • Movies based on Videogames sucking
    • Obsidian Entertainment

Categories
    Ramblings
  3. I'm so confused...

I don't get it.

Updated 04-10-2009 at 02:57 AM by Morrinn3

Categories
    Ramblings
  4. My First act of Terror!

I live in an old army base. It's nowhere near as cool as that sounds, but it does make me look more like a supervillain on paper, which is kinda what I'm going for here.

The US army who built this place decided to give the job of street naming to Private Guy Dullman, a guy born with a terribly depressing illness consisting of unimaginable lack of creativity.

So the street names 'round these parts are somewhat... boring.

Something had to be done, and so
    Categories
    Ramblings
  5. Zombie Survival Character Sheet

I totally just did this. Took me a while to fill it out completely but here's how I'd equip myself:

(Click for bigger picture)

And then, if you want to do your own, I've been kind enough to provide a fresh sheet on the condition you share the finished results:

Toodles.
    Categories
    Ramblings
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast