BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

True. It definitely would have been a good idea to keep it where it was. But barring that, they could at least handle its removal properly.
    About the yay

I want it back in place (yes, I do take the time to yay)
    But because of what the Yay means to me, and others perhaps
    A Yay is for a level which is not good enough to heart, but the time and effort a creator put in it deserves some support
    Hearts, Yays and reviews are the only reward a creator gets for his hard work
    None of these should be removed, or made harder to get

About your last bit, you're absolutely right
    Hahaha, if these thoughts are activated by only watching the trailer, then I'm not sure, whether I should try to imagine your thoughts after having watched the finished movie!
    Have a lot of fun and many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Fair enough. Though that'll be a bit further down the line. I don't actually have the games that need fancy video yet.

Would you say that this would be ok to run Portal 2, Starcraft 2 and other such midrangy olderish games?
    Lovin' the specs dude! If I could make a small suggestion, you should save up for a Radeon graphics card, since some games use rendering, and Nvidia graphics aren't that great for it.
    Could be that I've watched this movie in my youth already! Ok! I may be old already but not sooo old! Because of the title of your blog I think I will have a look also on the other nonsensicals!
    Have a fine weekend and many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Thanks. Glad you liked it. Let the truth be known by all.

By the way, for anyone interested, I believe the last movie I reference, Please Murder Me is in the public domain. That means you can watch it for free in places like youtube.
    Hahahaha, this is an excellent argumentation I'm also no mid-aged woman (but an old man ) and I have to confess that I've been to weak to resist her power, so I caught myself watching the TV show more than once. (But not everybody can be a Perry Mason! )
    Thanks a lot and many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Thanks. Here's to the next five or so.
    I can't have cookies right now, but congratulations for making it to the 5 year mark.
    Congratulations on managing 5 years in this mad house. I'll be joining you in the half-decade club in a few weeks