BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Various Nonsensicals

I ramble about stuff, go on tangents, give anecdotes, make references, and have opinions about things.

Enjoy.

1. Obligatory nth Post: The 10th Post

What has it been now? Nine months?

Yeah, I think it might be time to bring this sucker back.

But what to write? A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. I’ve changed as a person. I’m not particularly active on this site anymore, mostly because I’ve been on this other site that exists. While there, I was able to settle some residual writing itch with Weekly Gaming Discussions (the term weekly is used very loosely). However, other than that, I really haven’t ...

Updated 11-15-2015 at 04:02 PM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Obligatory nth Posts
  2. A Little Alliteration

Wait.

Wordplay won't work.

Goodbye.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Circling Choo Choo: Avengers 2

Have you seen the trailer for Avengers 2? It’s a pretty neat teaser, especially in how they referenced “I’ve Got No Strings” throughout it. Though, call me a traditionalist, I’ve always preferred “When You Wish Upon a Star.” You know the one. It goes, “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you.”

Wait a minute. Anyone gets whatever they desire so long as they wish upon a star? Anyone? So you’re telling me that if Hitler ...

Updated 09-28-2015 at 09:14 PM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Circling Choo Choo
  4. I Built a Computer

For a while, I had been without a fully functioning personal computer. It wasn’t all that terrible, except it totally was. But the important thing now is that I can speak of it in the past tense. That is because I kept busy the other day. You see, I built a computer!

If I made this a video instead of blocks of text, this would be where the introduction cinematics would play with epic music and catchy titles.
    However,

Updated 09-27-2015 at 05:12 PM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Random Interpretations: The Truth of Jessica Fletcher

From 1984 to 1996, there aired a television series called Murder, She Wrote. I did not watch it much during its original run, likely because I was not a middle-aged woman. Come to think of it, I’m still not. Regardless, I did catch the show on syndication in the years that followed and found it to be fairly enjoyable.

Widowed mystery novelist Jessica Fletcher is also something of an amateur detective. Each episode, ...

Updated 09-27-2015 at 04:21 AM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Random Interpretations
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast