BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

ps3'ers want more ps3 levels made, psp'ers (ME!) want more psp levels... what will you do poo?
    When I get a PS3 I'm going to play these levels with amazingflyingpoo! That way all I need to do is play follow the leader.
    Did you make only 4 levels on that storyline or have you maked 5th level? If you have i will run to my ps3 and find your level. I am such fan of your levels.
    Really? Youre not digging the PS3 version anymore? 8( I wisht you would make some more on the PS3, please make it so! I loved your levels!
    So the series is given up?
    @ThisIsInsane: I guess I forgot to mention that the first two levels on my LBL series are on YouTube: LBL#1-Escape from LittleBigLand and LBL#2-The Search for LittleBigLand.

@MattAstr: Heck yeah :-) Thanks for checking out LBL#1. It's great to hear that you liked it!
    Well, I for one had the fortune of playing your first LBL level just the other day and it made me realise how limitless the PS3 version is (or so it seems.)

And yeah Insane, they do rock.
    Yeah, just like Fastbro: "*Sigh* At times like this, I wish I had a PS3"... :) No but really, I bet they rock! Alright, I'm checking Youtube to drool at them :D
    Thanks for the replies Fastbro and swweet! It's great to see that people actually noticed that I made a blog post. I sort of figured that it would never be seen since I hadn't made a post before, and I've been a member of the site for over a year
    *sigh* At times like this, i wish my PS3s' Disk-Drive worked...
    *sigh* At times like this, I wish I had I PS3...