BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

I haven't set the lighting yet. Kind of hard to work on something in a dark and gloomy light.
    Well, it is now 2017 and I STILL have not finished that level. This is mostly due in part to other games though. I barely get on LBP any more these days. Once or twice a month to clear some of my queue.
    I know that feel.
    wow. wrote this nearly 3 years ago and guess what? I'm STILL NOT DONE WITH THIS LEVEL! Dang it! I'm slower than molasses.
    Well that wasn't expected.
    Yeah. This really is a story. What a scary imagination to swim in a lake and there are skeletons less then 10 feet under yours. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    0.o now that is a story! Underwater has so many mysteries!
    My pinball levels are in here? I don't get why I made them so,so, long ago and their not very good? I am flattered and shocked. I play a pinball level I made that's on my moon that's the best I made as I made it recently. Ill have to try the levels here though as they look great.
    Must be a virus one had or something nasty in the cage like you said. One of my friends who works on a chicken farm has had experience with the same situation and that entire shed gets quarantined once birds start to flop.

Hope it stays isolated to one cage. If it was a bug maybe it needed close contact to spread.
    Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:56 PM by Ayneh
    lol great story, rogue. glad everything came together in the end.
    Lol, I love it.
    You have such an entertaining way of telling the story!
    Can't wait to see the pics.
    Please tell "H" Happy Birthday from us.
    Good job Dad!
    The Only criticism I have is that the lighting doesn't make it look that much of a swamp. It does however make it look a bit of a desert or African plains. I think if you make it more cold colours. Other from that the swamp trees look really good aswell.
    sweet! Thanks Dav1d! I'll try that out.
    For good swamp trees, another method is to take the "mags the mechanic" dolls head from lbp1, enlange it and paint it green. Then using cameras and placing the object at an angle (to show the green hair while hiding the face) it will create a nice foilage effect.

Just delete them after the player clears the area to free up thermo if you use a lot of them.
    I think "brilliant" is over doing it. I'm not entirely happy with those trees. I want it to look like a swamp but just don't know how to achieve that look. I've downloaded a bunch of swamp pictures and studied them but still not getting what I want. Mainly working on the basic structure of the level right now and then will go back to detail the scenery. Thanks for the kind words Rick.
    Bio...it's looking spectacular dude. And you definitely belong in create mode...you are a brilliant creator.
    it's going to be a "chase survival" level. Well I may have it non-survival in that there may be checkpoints along the way. The idea is that something or someone is chasing you through the swamp. Don't won't to give up more than that.
    Looks snazzy, may i as what is the Plot, or is it secret?
    dang it! another one I forgot about and I even spotlighted that one! sheesh, slipping. thanks man.
    BTW Bio, you're 'sleeping on' Cartoon Pinball by: Little-Big-Playe. That little A+ Pin Ball level is an example of pure, creative excellence.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast