BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Life In The Sticks

Rants and comments about country life and trying to find balance between life and LBP

1. Great LBP Pinball Tables

I play a lot of levels and one of my favorite types of levels is Pinball. I've played tons of these and have found a few that I really enjoy. So, since we have the new List feature on LBP.me, I made a list of my top favorites. Have one that you like and I haven't see it? (unlikely) then post it here and let me know.

Link to my List :

http://lbp.me/t/e0c2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Goat, she's been....Goatnapped!

A Goatnapping in a Small Town

So, as I mentioned last time, my goat ran away from home. I figured she'd been eaten by coyotes or something and didn't give any more thought on it. A week later, I'm coming home and turn down my driveway and a car comes in behind me. I hop out and before I can say anything, the lady behind the wheel goes, "Are you missing a goat?" I said, "I AM missing a goat! Didja find her?" She says "yep" that she was going down the road and this goat was out by the ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 03:32 PM by biorogue

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Where's My Goat!?

So I have this goat and she's been a little ill, so I brought her over to the house so I could keep a better eye on her. Plus, the grass out back is getting high and I figured she could eat on that and fertilize it at the same time. My back yard is fenced in and I thought she'd stay in it. She did, for two whole days. I came home from work and saw that she was in the yard, looking well and eating. I go in grab a bite to eat before heading out the door again. I go out and she's in my woods eating. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. just rambling

Just rambling, bored mostly. Had a super busy week and it's only going to get busier I'm afraid. We went and picked up our show rabbits yesterday. We're going to let my little ones show this time and see how they do.

LBP Related
    I had started working on my first PSP level back in December. Things were progressing nicely, slowly but nicely. I felt I was making headway and that it might be a worthwhile level. Yesterday I went to work on the level and the loading screen comes up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Friendly State

Today on the way home I was just about to turn down my road and had stopped at my mailbox. The left front tire didn't feel right but I was too close to the mailbox to check it out. As I'm reaching in the mailbox to get the mail, I see in the rearview mirror a truck coming up and flashing his lights and waving an arm out the window. I'm thinking, what does this guy want. I pull a little down the road to check the tire and he pulls in behind me and says, "I saw the tire go flat and tried to wave you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast