BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Life In The Sticks

Rants and comments about country life and trying to find balance between life and LBP

1. I Got the Heebie-Jeebies! with pics!

Wow! Long time since I made an entry.
    So today I'm reading through the newspaper and read this article about two old cars that were pulled out of this lake in Oklahoma. It said the lake was Foss Lake and I said, "hey, I used to swim in that lake." and continued to read the story. Here's the gist of the story. Now keep in mind that this lake is kind of in the middle of nowhere and is a small lake.
    The local law enforcement were out at the lake testing some newly acquired sonar and dive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow

Well it is that time of year again. Fair and Rodeo time! We're showing rabbits again and went and got 14 of the little furrballs last weekend. Tag in was Wednesday. That's where we have to load up the rabbits and take them to where the Show is being held and you have to stand in line a long time. You fill out your paperwork and pay your money and finally get up to the table. You pull out your bunnies one at a time and place them on the table where the guy puts an ink tattoo in your bunny's ear. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Party Time, Excellent!

So this weekend we had my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. It was a stressful week leading up to it and then Saturday, the day of the party, made that stress look like nothing! Everyone running around here and there trying to get stuff ready and then it's time to leave. She wanted to have it out at this place that's way, way out in the country, even further than we live now! It's a restaurant with an outside dance area. The have a huge concrete dance spot and a stage at one end. Great food BTW. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. plodding along

So I've actually been working on this a little bit. The going is slow but at least it's going. I added a little bit more and know that I'm still a long ways off from where I want it to be, but at least I'm a little bit closer than before.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A New Level Emerges

So I've been kicking this idea around for awhile now and mapped it out on paper and now *gasp* I've actually started building it. One day I might actually complete a "real" level. So many started projects.
    A couple of pics to prove that I have no idea what I'm doing and don't belong in create mode.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast