BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Logic Blog

1. Analogue Logic 1 - Fundamentals

Ana.logue Signal Processing
    Binary's for n00bs foo'!!!

Part 1 - Concepts and Fundamentals

I’ve decided to kick off Logic Blog 2.0 with our first steps into the world of analogue (or ana.logue in-game because yes, sensible words are still filtered in LBP2, *sigh*) logic. Analogue signal processing is the non-obvious side of LBP2 logic and whilst most creators with some experience with LBP1 logic are going to be comfortable with the digital ...

Updated 10-06-2010 at 08:51 PM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
  2. Emitter Blocking Theory

Emitter Theory
    It's Like a Logic blog, but without the Logic!

- Part 1 -
    - Emitter Blocking -

Emitters are actually awesome. Unbelievably so. Despite how much I love winches, I think it's pretty fair to say that I love emitters more. I do still prefer wenches to either, but that's very much beside the point... Emitters have taken a lot of flak for so many reasons; some of them unjustified ("emitters kill the thermo" ...

Updated 03-30-2010 at 11:07 AM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
  3. Waste Not, Want Not: Part 3

Waste Not, Want Not:
    Resource Sharing for Thermofficiency!

- Part 3 -

Today is the last day of Waste Not, Want not and, of course, I've saved the very best until last, as today we look at Implied Logic.

Implied logic is a term I made up, mostly because I thought it was a cool name for a cool concept I'm not going to explicitly define it as it covers a very broad range of techniques and ideas - far more in fact than I can conver ...

Updated 01-23-2010 at 03:09 PM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
  4. Waste Not, Want Not: Part 2

Waste Not, Want Not:
    Resource Sharing for Thermofficiency!

- Part 2 -

1. Input Sharing

This week is going to be all about shared inputs in logic networks. It's a really useful technique and has the potential to save a fair bit of thermo in the right circumstances. The idea is that often a signal in a logic network will input to multiple devices. In this case, it can be beneficial to construct our logic in such a way that we ...

Updated 12-18-2009 at 11:44 AM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
  5. Mini-Blog: Logical Notation

Logical Notation:

From next week, I will be using some semi-formal notation in my blogs, for describing the function of logic systems. It's a little confusing at first, but will save me a lot of hassle later.

This only really covers basic boolean logic, which is your ANDs and ORs etc. More complex and LBPised functions won't really fit into this but seeing as AND and OR behaviour is seen all over the place in LBP it's still pretty useful

Signals ...

Updated 12-18-2009 at 11:47 AM by rtm223

Categories
    Mini Logic Blog
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast