BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

jump_button

1. I need some motivation

I need some motivation bad i just feel like being lazy and just not been drawing or making, Just dont see why I should I dont have any motivation to do so.

and I feel like it all down hill from here
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. One of the worst thing to say to me

One of the worst thing to say to me is "You could make a good (games name) out of this" im sick to death of hearing it.

I really dont see the fun in remaking somthing in LBP when LBP you can pick any style you want and make it your own, Saying "You could make a good (games name) out of this" is a slap in face its like saying, Why did you waste your time come up with all this why not rip a game of and use it to base the level, noone want your ideas.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Recommend Me Somthing

So in a really bad Art block cant draw anything good, Wanting somthing new too maybe give me a spark.

So Recommend me somthing anything to do or look up

Updated 07-27-2010 at 10:51 PM by jump_button (forgot somthing)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Help me out!

For the love of good someone help me find this song to download! I've been pulling my hair out trying to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucqb5...os=NLugZyrND5g

it's by Michiru Oshima best know for FMA and Ico music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Down with bad cold

Down with a bad cold so I'm a little out of it. I'll not be around for a bit not done any work on any levels too, Done some drawings and ideas for a PS Move level.They Base on what I've seen it can do from clips. but Im always thinking to far ahead.

Just keep your finger cross this bloody cold go soon, But that not that close so i hope im ok by then.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast