BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Sunrise_Moon

1. Cool New Glitch!

Today, I played Odd Gravity, by Crisofilax and was amazed by it! I aced it in one try and won the blocks. In the level, there are three kinds of blocks. Low gravity blocks, high gravity blocks, and blocks that have something that acts like wind . The glitch is really cool, and I have never seen it before this.

How to do the glitch
    To do the glitch, place an invisible piece of dark matter, attach it to a rod, and the rod to the middle of any material you want. Set the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Coming Soon: Metroid Style Level

I'm currently creating a metroid style level, with puzzles, secrets, the works! May have pics soon. Comment suggestions if you want!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Upcoming Levels

These are the levels I'm currently working on.

LittleBig Working Computer - A working computer that will have multiple little programs to load.

The Petshop - The Petshop is a unique level where you will choose a pet to take care of, and then get to, well, take care of it!

Sunrise-Moon's Sackboy Home - In this level, I'll have the home of my sackboy, and maybe a couple of other homes. This will be the level I will hang out in online play when I'm bored, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Joined LBPCentral.com!

Hey, I just joined LBPCentral.com. I have been on "The LittleBigWorkshop" forums (littlebigplanet.com) for some time now, and look forward to publishing my levels and ideas. Uh...I guess that's all for now!
    Sunrise-Moon
    Categories
    Uncategorized