BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

grayspence

1. The Gray.Inc Development Blog! Post 1: Level Reveal and Getting Started!

Yhe Gray. Inc. Development Blog!

Welcome to the first post in the Gray Inc. Development Blog, where I will be posting Almost daily pictures, videos, walkthroughs, tutorials and all that stuff, while Im creating my level, which I will be overveiwing as I go along.

First of all, let me introduce you to my new Project, and the level Im going to be developing and posting here about.

Introducing: Rob0tics

Rob0tics is a lighthearted adventure ...
    Tags: blog, development
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Announcing the Official Gray.Inc Productions Development Blog!

Okay, so I was sitting in my room, drawing out levels in my note book. (Very disorganised)
    And I was all like "Oh! Ive got an idea!" Like I usually get randomly through the day. (You know, a headache with pictures!)
    So I start drawing, and drawing and drawing some more. Untill I had a solid sketch in my notebook. A development blog has been something Ive wanted to do for a long time, and Im sure that this is the appropriate time to do this.
    So, without further fluff ...
    Tags: blog, development
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The bomb has gone off...

The bomb of creativity of course! LBP2 is all weve ever asked for and more. Go on, take a look at the wishlist thread on Littlebigworkshop, almost everything weve everwanted is in the wishlist. We are too spoiled!

This game is a breakthrough in the history of gaming. This is the raw form of creativity itself. With the added option of different types of games, and custom controll seats, this is MORe than a breakthrough!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LBP#2: Horrible, or Ground-Breaking Greatness?

Alright, since ive seen Jumpbutton's LBP2 list, Im pretty much convinced shes not lying. But, some of those ideas are WAAY too technologically advanced for the LBP I know and love. I think that they are changing LBP way too much. Im curious to know what you think of the Aperantly claimed "new LBP"

I almost wanted to cry, thinking that they would even THINK of ruining the wonderfull game they created with all of these new, tools (almost all of them sound FAN-MADE!)
    Categories
    Uncategorized