BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

hilightnotes

1. Update:

Well, so much for the one week vacation from blogging :P

Yeah, I've been extremely busy. Applications for some music schools are extremely early, and early application is already in November. But even more than that, a competition for a Berklee scholarship is coming up at the end of October.

So basically, I've been working my butt off to get 3 full scores done for my 3 best compositions, while balancing a heavy load of school work, some extra-curricular stuff, and other ...

Updated 10-23-2009 at 09:44 PM by hilightnotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oftenly Discussions: My LittleBigAbsence

Yay for cheesy titles!

Anyways, sorry for the lack of blog posts the past couple days. I probably won't get another one out until Monday or so.

Call it my vacation
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oftenly Discussions: Eraser Man!

Introducing.....

ERASER MAN!

Yes, this little buddy can be made using only the objects commonly found on a led pencil with a removable grip!

Note: the grip doesn't have to be made for removal - it just has to be removable, with the addition of some force of course

Type of led pencil I used:

Updated 09-16-2009 at 03:57 AM by hilightnotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Oftenly Discussions: The Leaky Faucet Effect

Ya know, it's clear that I'm about to write an interesting blog post when I come up with the title before I have any idea what the post is going to be about.

Right, so I'm betting you're wondering what the leaky faucet effect is (cause I sure am!).

The Leaky Faucet Effect

You're playing a level. Points, points, points. You're doing awesome! ...

Updated 09-14-2009 at 03:39 AM by hilightnotes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oftenly Discussions: Level Status Update

Don't have much time today, so it'll be a quickie.

My level is still in progress, and unlike all my other projects in LBP, I'm not abandoning this one!
    But progress has slowed a lot with school, so it's going to take longer than I hoped.

Furthermore, I had what I hope will be a really neat idea that will greatly affect the level and overall story, which should be fun if I can pull it off.

In the meantime, have a pic from the opening scene in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast