BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

BabyDoll1970

1. Perceptions of Power

The experience of becoming a moderator has been an interesting one so far. The most bizarre aspect of 'interesting' has been how, all of a sudden, I have people I've never spoken to - or even met before - visiting my profile page and sending me psn requests. I was told that would happen, and I have no problem with that whatsoever, everyone's been really nice and it's been fun getting to know other people in the community ... I'm assuming that it's simply a case of my having been dragged out of ...

Updated 06-18-2010 at 03:17 AM by BabyDoll1970

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Locked in frustration!!

Yesterday I locked my 'Art Vandals!' level because I was so angry at the recurring GLITCHES!!

"What can I do?!" I exclaimed to the TV - and, not surprisingly - it didn't offer me a single helpful suggestion. Probably because it's a Samsung. I'm sure people are unable to finish my level because the stupid paint guns keep glitching and refusing to fire - and you need them in order to progress to the next section. And if that happens, then half my plasma alarms stop working - as do ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A game for kids...?

Welcome, BabyDoll1970, to your first ever blog! I warmly welcome you as the first and possibly only reader and hope that you find your own thoughts insightful and in some way inspiring : )

My brief time here on LBPC has revealed that not only am I not the only (physically) 'mature' LBP player/creator, but many of the very best levels being put out there are by those classified as 'adults' (18 years and over... no offence to any younger creators - I did say MOST, not all). As I said ...

Updated 09-04-2009 at 03:59 AM by BabyDoll1970

Categories
    Uncategorized