BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Anemia and a Wind Storm!

Hey there. This past month (November) has been very terrible for me. You see I suffer a bit from anxiety and insomniac which of course prevents me from getting enough sleep. So i would take pills to help me go to bed. I unfortunately missed an appointment with my doctor and because of that, I wasn't subscribed a new set of pills and I eventually ran out of them. Without the pills I wasn't able to fall asleep and I wasn't able to go to sleep for 2 days straight. When you are sleep deprived, your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fat Princess JPN vs USA!!! :D

Well the other day we set up an event for Fat Princess were we gathered the best japanese players and the best American players to duke it out. It was so much fun and both teams were awesome. My friend CLEA-n who was on the japanese team recorded the games and here is the first video. Just in case you are wondering the final score ended up as a tie lol. Both teams ended up with 3 wins. Oh and my PSN name is Mister_Owl (thats my FP account) so you might see getting owned lmao.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OMG I WON A NATIONAL CONTEST?!!! (not related to lbp lol)

so my old high school journalism teacher called to let me know that he entered some of my school newspaper comics i used to make in this natonal contest and that i won 1st prize. i was so speechless cuz i never win anything. he said many schools across the US had entered and that i was one of the few who got the top gold prize. wut makes it more awesome is that since being from Los Angeles, many schools from L.A. never get much attention due to their acedemic scores and stuff. yet i am so excited. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Reasons Why I Make Black and White Levels.

Alot of people have told me that I should try adding colors to my levels. Some even hav said of adding colors to my drawings as well. These things don't bother me much but I will tell you the reasons why I draw and make levels in black and white. My Optometrist has confirmed to me that i suffer from color blindness. No that doesn't mean I just see the world in black and white. I can still see in colors but the thing is i have trouble identifying certain colors. For example, my blues look like purple, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Some People Have No Respect

Hello. I just wanted to say something about this little problem and see if others agree with me. There are so many great levels out there in LBP. After playing them I usually leave a comment to the author, but when looking through the comments i notice something. Some people end up writing really rude comments. One example i saw was in gevurah's (excuse me if i misspelled his name) GOTY lvl. Someone wrote a rather nasty comment about his lvl (which was amazing). Not only that, he started writting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized