BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. "Obelisk" Project Log: First Level

Now the intro level is done with only two ticks of thermo left, now im making good work on the first level but ive hit a bump at which I know i could easily overcome it but i can't seem to get myself to go into create mode and work it out. It may be that im so used to an audience when im creating, usually i have 2-3 of my friends orbiting me and watching in some kind of apprenticeship and it made me want to be an example and drove me to create great things but I feel to isolated to work anymore. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rainy Day Rant

Well today felt like near the end of the world as this storm picked up and for the first time in awhile i heard thunder and the streets were flooding, exciting ride home, had to get a ride form my friend because there was no way i was gunna walk for an hour in that heavy onslaught, didn't bring my bike cause well it was raining in the morning too. When i got home the lower half of my backyard and my side yard was completely under water. Interesting to say the least.

As for lbp and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Obelisk" Project Log: Intro Level

Well it's been a day or two and only a couple loyal friends have joined in my effort, otherwise only one LBPCer volunteered to join which is really disappointing but i guess the show must go on so im making quick work of the intro level.

The thermo was looking pretty good and then it just shot up which is unusual, usually it shoots up to 1/4 then practically stops. Right now its almost 3/4 and dangerously rising so im gunna have to make it relatively short and just try to pack it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized