BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Development Blog

  1. Project cube diary - 5

    Project cube is my project of building a working rubik's cube in LBP2

    If I would use creative titles in my blog entries, this one would be named "Problems everywhere!" because that's pretty much what has been happening.
    Not only did I realize that I have to put an and-gate on all the microchips because I didn't realize that I can only have one output active for each square at a time. The system I have now would probably freak out if I tried it.
    Here is an explanation ...

    Updated 03-08-2011 at 02:00 PM by napero7

    Categories
    Development Blog , Project Blog
  2. Project cube diary - 4

    Project cube is my little project to create a rubik's cube in LBP2.
    There has been a prettz long time where I didn*t work on this project at all, and then I had some create sessions where I "coded" only one or two of the little squares. Well, now I have all the tag sensors labeled which means that the system itself for the cube should be working (although I still have to change all the selectors to the right colours, they are all on yellow right now)

    There won't be ...

    Updated 03-08-2011 at 02:01 PM by napero7

    Categories
    Development Blog , Project Blog
  3. Project cube diary - 3

    Project cube is my little project to create a rubik's cube in LBP2.
    If you have read my other blog posts you might think that I have made barely any progress...
    Well, while I haven't been working on this as much as I intended, I have made some progress. When I wasn't on the PS3 I wrote down a list of quick codes on which signals go where. There are 180 of those signals and I had to think through all of them.

    I decided to use tags with labels and tag sensors instead of ...

    Updated 03-08-2011 at 02:01 PM by napero7

    Categories
    Development Blog , Project Blog
  4. Project cube diary - 2

    Project cube is a little project to create a rubik's cube in LBP2.
    So far I have most of the logic done, only the wires need to be attached. Well, it's not too bad... only 360 wires to have the first part done. After that I have to make the logic for the 12 different turns you can make on the cube (you can turn each side in two directions).

    This is how it looks like right now


    ...

    Updated 03-08-2011 at 02:01 PM by napero7

    Categories
    Development Blog , Project Blog
  5. Project cube diary - 1

    Project cube is a little project I've been wanting to do in LBP for a long time and now that LBP2 is finally here I can do it. What is this "project cube" you might ask, well, dear reader... Project cube is my own little project to create a working rubik's cube in LBP2.

    It started with me thinking about ideas in my head, using layer movers to make the cube solvable... meh, it wouldn't work too well.
    Maybe have the cube visible two times and each image showing 3 sides... ...

    Updated 03-08-2011 at 02:01 PM by napero7

    Categories
    Development Blog , Project Blog