BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Hibbsi's Repository of Ideas

1. Calculator V2 (?)

So I went back and looked at some input from butterflysamurai (spelling?) on my semi-not-really-well known calculator (and although his ideas were some definite large improvements on my design, I kept mine because mine was faster and I liked the "simplicity" of using BCD. Silly me :P ), and it sparked something. I could do this in a MUCH MUCH simpler (but slower) way.

My ideas are similar to his, but I think I might have extended it (or, well.. Condensed it?) and made it even more ...

Updated 11-25-2010 at 05:26 AM by Hibbsi91

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm back :D

For a little bit anyway (kinda have this "school" thing to deal with)... Making something awesome in LBP now seems kind of pointless, however, with LBP2 coming out somewhat soon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Acoustic Randomness

After looking for "Still Alive" (from Portal) tabs, I realized that there were no tabs for the (normally sung) tune. Determined to avoid singing, as I cannot sing at all, I set out to make the tabs myself. I know how to read music, so I didn't really need to make tabs, but I figured I would so if anybody wants them, they would exist somewhere. I'll put the tabs up here later.

Now for the random part:

My friend has a mandolin at his house (why, he doesn't know). Being ...

Updated 01-24-2010 at 08:19 PM by Hibbsi91

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My level in the works

I decided to leave the multi-level series for some other time when I really have nothing to do because I'm a tad busy these days. I will, however, be re-making a level that I had made that had the "failed to load level" error (which is unfortunately to be expected on my moon O_o), and this level is much smaller, but more logic-intensive. Fortunately for me, I have no problem with the types of logic that is going to be used, so the level shouldn't (again, shouldn't) take too long. On the other ...

Updated 01-12-2010 at 11:56 AM by Hibbsi91 (Update)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. No, really, an actual level.

I'm going to start on an level. Let me say that again: I'm going to start making an actual level, not more of the calculator stuff (for now). I like making levels. I had a three-part level series a long time ago, as I have had the game pretty much since it came out. But, unfortunately, the dreaded "failed to load level" error occurred one too many times and I scrapped all of them. Then I started work on the calculator, as it is all modular and very quickly put together out of the popit, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized