BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Eye Matter: Oozings from Between the Horns.

Eye Matter: 0ozings from Between the Horns

My first attempt at keeping a blog. These are just some rambling thoughts concerning Little Big Planet that occaisonally leak from my head.

For those who don't know. My in-game sack wheres a Viking hat (with horns) and a purple tank top with a backwards #1 on it. I'll try to post a pic later.

1. Current Project Brain Locks

Bah, sometimes I am too much of a perfectionist... much to my detriment. I have only published one level Spook House. The sequel to that level is 90% done Spook House: What Lies Beneath. The reason the second is not done is that I started going back and redoing the first one to help the story arc flow. I have drastically redone Spook House but am still not done with it and thus haven't republished it. Have you ever worked on something so long that you just can't stand to look at it any longer. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Of Road kill and Parenting

by , 01-08-2010 at 05:56 AM (Eye Matter: Oozings from Between the Horns.)
    As a child I used to think my mother was omniscient (I never could sneak a cookie out of that old ceramic cookie jar), omnipresent (if I was getting into trouble you can believe my mother was there to catch me) and omnipotent (whether it was a scraped knee, pants needing mending, a broken heart, my head stuck between the stair balusters or I was stuck up a tree my mother could fix it or get me out of it).

I grew up on a farm. Farms and cats go together and we had plenty of them. ...

Updated 01-08-2010 at 04:45 PM by enodrawkcab

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Take advantage of the User Control Panel

by , 11-27-2009 at 07:14 PM (Eye Matter: Oozings from Between the Horns.)
    This sight has some really useful tools under the User CP. Taking advantage of the user CP not only helps others... but it also helps you.

Features in the User CP allow you to check or send private messages, edit your avatar, edit your signature and your personal details, leave and send visitor mesages, set up a blog, subscribe to blogs, and monitor your suscribed threads... just to name a few.

I know it comes in very handy for me when I am providing feedback on a ...

Updated 11-27-2009 at 07:17 PM by enodrawkcab

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Things I learned in the sandbox...

by , 11-24-2009 at 02:44 PM (Eye Matter: Oozings from Between the Horns.)
    This is off LBP topic... At the time when I was inspired to write this I thought they were humorous and insightful. I hope you find them that way too. Add some of your own if you like.

Things I Learned in the Sandbox
    • Don’t throw it at someone else… and there is a good chance they won’t throw it back at you.
    • Some things buried in the sandbox are best left buried. (in general I have a disdain for cats… and yes this can be taken more than one way). I’m sure I’ll ...

Updated 11-27-2009 at 07:16 PM by enodrawkcab

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Little Big Planet: A Social Experiment

by , 11-23-2009 at 05:21 PM (Eye Matter: Oozings from Between the Horns.)
    Little Big Planet has provided us with perhaps an unintentional incredible lab for a social experiment. A social experiment that tests whether social interaction based on the concept: In giving to others we receive and better the community we play in; is a viable self sustaining concept. To foster the success of this experiment I have come up with the following creed. Let me know what you think? Good? Bad? Unrealistic? Is this concept worth creating a new LBPC group for? Is this already ...

Updated 11-27-2009 at 07:18 PM by enodrawkcab (poor proof reading skills)

Categories
    Uncategorized