BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

TheCountessZ

1. I got the ice storm blues!

I live in Central Indiana. We were hit with a pretty significant ice storm that started Monday afternoon and continued until Tuesday evening. I got a phone call around 6:30 Tuesday morning informing us that my office would be closed because of the bad weather. Well, I was pretty happy about being able to stay home, but sure wished I had known about it the night before so I wouldn't have had to get up at 6:00.

Then that evening I got a phone call saying to report to work at 10:00 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Countess's New Wardrobe

I'm so happy with the costumes in LBP2. I've had the same drab dress on for ages, mainly because there were no good choices. I think it's about time I get with the times and leave the 15th century. I've picked out a few of my new favorites. I especially like these because they go so well with my hair! However, I am disappointed that some dresses are nearly impossible to sticker. I wonder if anyone else has found this to be true.

This one is called the Cordlass Dress ...
    Tags: costumes, lbp2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bittersweet Goodbye to 2010

I've had quite a year (2010). I've had a load of fun in LBP playing tons of levels, and was fortunate enough to be in the beta. I've had so much fun being a co-host of the Caption Contest. I've had good success doing sets in the Creator Spotlight. However, I endured a scare with a loved one with illness. And the worst was when someone attacked my son and crushed his face with his boot.

I cannot explain how that attack has changed my life. My son Jake is now an adult and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized