BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Testudini

1. LittleBigMinigame

Today, I have started working on my LittleBigPlanet fansite, LittleBigMinigame. But what exactly IS LittleBigMinigame? Well, stop asking. Stupid nosy people.. *grumble* .

But anyways, its a fansite all about LittleBigPlanet minigames. From survival challenges to baking a cake, its all here. Sadly, I have literally just started it, and thus, is in deep alpha. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 14: A hole lotta jump

Well, today I did some stuff. Changed my avatar, got hated a little tad more, officially started my first level (minigame), and I'm having a little challenge with my friend, Fireandice112. The challenge is to see who can make the best minigame (I bet I'm gonna win ).

In other news, how did a sackboy eat a cat? Find out at five, on Five News.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OhmygoshdarnbbqIcan'tbeli eveIdiditwow!

Today, I have aced many levels. The Bunker, The Serpent Shrine, Terrible Onis Volcano, rest of the score challenges, and The Mines.

Thats right, The Mines. If you read my last post, you know that and some challenges was all that I had.

Whats that mean? LETSPARTYLIKEITS1990CAUSEIGOTTHEFRIGGIN

PLAY TROPHY!

Thats right. I am UltimateClay. I got LBP on October 24. Prepare to die.

But yes, I got it, and I'm happy. GEWDBAIFOOZ
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Day 13: YESH WITH A SIDE OF W00T

Today, I aced..

The Bunker and THE FRICKING SERPENT SHRINE D. You have no idea how happy I am (hint: pretty w00tin happy). Anyways, I can also say my strategy worked.

Heres what you do. On the second part of the Zapata fight, wait for a timed bomb. Then, wait for the middle elevator to be the highest one. Drag the time bomb through it before it goes down, then place it in front of Zapata. Then go back to the spawn. THEN, repeat. However, doing this trick requires ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 11: If your lazy and you know it, raise your hand.

*raises hand* But um, yea. I mentioned in the last post I was going to announce the results of the strategy.

Uhh....well...never got to it. Been busy, family drama, I have a sister..that sort of stuff. I would try to explain the strategy, however explaining is something I CAN'T SEEM TO DO FFFF .
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast