BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Snrm

1. My youtube channel

Well i made a youtube channel not too long ago, and i thought i would post it here,
    Check out the videos, i was going to post them in urls here but its easier just to head to my channel and look at them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SnrmEminem?feature=mhum

Have fun D:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Comics

Well I have sort of dropped Resistance 2, and somewhat LBP (in a weird way) I started making comics today, And it was just so much fun,! anyway, i made 12 comics my first day and i hope to keep making a ton , i dont have much else to say but GO HERE!
    http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...022#post586022
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gamecube on my wii!

Well my bro had a craving to get some gamecube games, so he went and bought Super Smash Bros, Luigi's mansion, and Zelda wind Waker.
    Well i have only been playing Super Smash bros so far and well so much memories!!

anyway my cousin (older) has to stay at my house for a week, so i haven't been able to get on LBP to check how my levels are doing! But i have been told Life Of Toys 2 is on like page 4 of the cool pages
    I have finnaly found my psp and i have been playing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Resistance 2

Well i just bought Resistance 2 . It is an awesome game i have rented it before,
    The only reason i bought it was because it had a price drop so it was only 13$.
    This game is pure awesome, cooperative is awesome, i love the Special ops class the best
    They also have Chicago levels!
    The XP in the game is awesome too and there is a ton of stats, LBP1 and Resistance 2 should keep me entertained until LBP2.

Anyway i am getting pretty annoyed by all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LBP and Mini Ninjas

I rented the game mini ninjas, The graphics are really cool/good. I played the game for a bit.. its pretty boring actually i feel as if im going to return it tomorrow. I beat the first 4 real levels and the fighting in the game is not fun and theres no hard jumps or anything or cool looking jumps. Not much of a fun game but im sure younger people would really like it

Well i have been playing LBP A LOT!! I have made some pretty cool costumes. i have one with a really cool jacket ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast