BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Reflecting on one year of music creating

It's been over a year since obtaining LBP2, and in that time, I didn't do as much level creating as I thought I would. Something happened and I only managed to spit out one true level, and everyone hated it. Hell, I'm not even all that fond of it (although I still stand by it to some degree). But one aspect of that level did please most people, and that was the music. The music sequencer was probably THE reason I bought LBP2, no joke. It may seem stupid but it was something that I thought could ...
  2. No laptop for now :(

Well fudge, my laptop decided to mess itself up after trying to install a Windows update. No laptop for now. Luckily, I got a new phone recently, and I can still access the net with it. 'Course, it's my first time using a smartphone, so I still need to adjust to it. Well, at least I can still play LBP.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Me and the music sequencer...

Ever since I got LBP2, the one thing that I always loved to mess around with was the music sequencer. That thing is largely responsible for me not being able to finish creating one level except my LBPC1 entry, which appears to be too difficult for some...most...if not all (In all honesty, I had a hard time completing it myself a few times, but it's not impossible :P). Anyway, as someone who never really studied music (barring a class I had in 6th grade, which didn't even last the whole year), it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Another arrival at Isle LBP2...

Well, I got LittleBigPlanet 2, sooner than I thought I would, lol.

I didn't exactly follow the game prior to the release, so there are a ton of things that I didn't know about and that I'm ecstatic to see in the game, especially the music sequencer. So what the heck am I gonna do with all these tools?! I'm so overwhelmed! Moreseo than I was with what I could do in LBP1.

In any case, for those that remember my "Extermination" series, I've decided to push that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So LBP2 is arrving very soon...

Just when I finally got the urge to continue playing LBP again, I find out LBP2 arrives in just over a week. I won't be able to get it so soon, and I'm not sure when, honestly. I'm gonna continue my work in LBP1 but I seriously wonder if anything I end up finishing will get any attention (hell, my only 2 levels barely got any plays, lol), and I'm pretty sure this whole forum will be for the most part focused on LBP2 created levels. I know I shouldn't impede my progress because of this and continue ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast