BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Projects, Updates and Flying Sheep!

A weekly blog about LittleBigPlanet for PSP. With level picks, creator interviews, ridiculous humour and much, much more!

1. Don't worry... I'M NOT DEAD!

Ok, when it comes to LBPC I've been fairly inactive lately. Though I promise to ammend that! I've just been tied down with revision and playing LBP2! Which may I add is the best thing since sliced bread! I've played some absolutely jaw-dropping levels so far. (Clockworx 2, The Adventures of Cyclops, Stereo/mono 2 and Blast Radius to name a few!) The game has so much potential as a game maker and a movie maker. I can't wait to see how the community evolves! While I'm talking about LBP2, I might ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dr. Fastbro Issue #18

INTRO

The sort of stuff you'd expect from an Intro...

Welcome to another edition of Dr. Fastbro! This week we got some top notch stuff for you to drool over...

In this Issue...
    -MOAR LEVELZ!
    -Another chapter of LBP for PSP's tale...
    -Valmassoi interview!

FASTBRO'S PICK

My pick of the recently published

Updated 11-24-2010 at 04:51 PM by Fastbro

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dr. Fastbro Issue #17 - Celebrating One Year of LBP for PSP!

INTRO

Ok, to make up for last week's absence, (and great timing!) I've decided to make this Issue EXTRA SPECIAL! For you see, on the 17th of November 2009 LittleBigPlanet PSP first launched in the America. And on the 19th in Australia, the 20th in Europe and the 3rd of December in Japan. I'm here to celebrate these dates in the Issue!
  4. Dr. Fastbro Issue #16

INTRO

Time for another dose of LBP for PSP goodness!

In this Issue...
    -More fantastic levels for you to play!
    -A Poo-Tastic Interview! (Man, that sounds wrong!)
    -Glorious Randomness!

FASTBRO'S PICK

My pick of the recently published levels...

Carniverous
  5. Dr. Fastbro Issue #15

INTRO

Horray! We're back! After a 4 month(ish) hiatus, I've finally got round relaunching the blog! And this time round there is even more great stuff than before! Expect old favourites such as 'Fastbro's Pick' and 'Creator of the Week' (Though the latter is getting a name change for reasons I'll soon get into...) and new features such

Updated 10-23-2010 at 08:34 AM by Fastbro

Categories
    Dr. Fastbro - Issues #15-#18
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast