BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. This Is Mr-Cloud-Strife

Hello all,

Of course most of you may not know me. But to those of you who do... I would like to notify you that the files on my PS3 have become corrupted and erased and I was not able to save any material that I worked on... I appologize for my extended absence from the LBPC community. I've experienced some changes in location since then... You guys have been so supportive from the beginning and I hope to find some way to return the favor. Hope this post doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks! ...
  2. The Goods

Cloud Here!

If you check my latter blog post you'll find me screaming about all the wonderful things a Pre-Order of LittleBigPlanet 2 COLLECTORS EDITION has to offer. But now I have a dilemma. I can't even find the collectors edition now So since it is not in stock at my local GameStop, I'm thinking about getting it on Amazon.com... But will I still get the Pre-Order goods as well as the exclusive “Clu” Sackboy costume from TRON?? What are your thoughts? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Quick Question...

Cloud Here!

Has the Beta recruitment ceased for the United States? I am still eager to be apart of and test one of the greatest games of all time. Seems like I can't find a direct yes or no answer by just searching online so I turn to you sackpeople. Please let me know. Talk to you guys soon.

Mr-Cloud-Strife/Velm73190
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. !!My Oh My!! It's The LBP2 COLLECTORS EDITION

Cloud Here

............................... I am speechless! Despite the hefty sum, I think what the collectors edition has to offer is worth while.. My goodness.. I mean, Come On! Have you seen the Tron outfit? Not to mention the other exclusive bonus content that will be available if you PRE-ORDER LBP 2. Take a peep, look, spy, gander:

•Disney / Pixar’s Toy Story 3′s “Alien” Costume
    •Disney’s TRON: Legacy “Clu” Costume
    •The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bust That Thermo Out!!!

Cloud Here!

Have you sacks heard about this?! I apologize but quite frankly... I'm just not up to date.. I've read about the "Thermo Glitch" but have yet to find out what this may hold. I am looking for that extra space to widen my level if you know what I mean. Maybe you guy's/gals know about it? How to execute it? "Stay Thirsty My Friends" FOR LBP THAT IS!

Mr-Cloud-Strife/Velm73190
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast