BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

WESFUN

1. today without lbp

welll i log on this morning i get network error so i go on lbp im working on a level series call LBP the eplogue find out i cant eddit it because of all dlc is unable. so i come on here find out that alot of people are getting the same error so i go to schooland hope for it to be done but nope it doesnt hmmm if my ps3 got damaged because sonys calander bug im demanding a new one because point a i dont have alot of money it took me alot to save because i bought mine when they were 550 can $ 2 alot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My life on LBP

This is my first blog post so i am going to say a couple things I did today on LBP. First I did some editing on a couple of my levels. Then me and my friend Decpeachyboy played a couple levels on quick play. I set him up a walkthrough on how to make a account on here over mic since we both have them. Then we played the new gladiator level that was in the forums. I say it was really fun to play. After that we searched up some survival challenges and played that. I also made 2 new friends today and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized