BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

shebhnt

1. I'm back from the dead!!

Hey guys, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time no see. Life's been busy soooo yeah. Anyways, just wanted to let you know I will be making some more posts again and have some plans to revive my film maker's blog. So check back as I get everything back up and running.

On a random side note, I have started a little side blog www.iphonefilmblog.com where you can check out news and info dealing with... iphones and filming.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Graduated

I know that I vanished into thin air recently, thought I would let you know why. College graduation + moving same day + job search = busy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Retro Retribution - Level 1

Retro Retribution - Level 1 by Shebhnt
    It's another beautiful day in LBP. Little do you know, today is the day everything changes![/div]
    [div=padding-top:10px;]

It's a beautiful day outside so you decide to take a hike and catch the sunrise. Well you watch the sun come up you notice another object rise out of the mountains. Soon a Dr. Ivo Retro is on the TV saying that he thinks sack people are too free with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Film Makers Blog - Still Alive

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that I am still doing these, I just took a break. It was my spring break so I spent it relaxing and catching up on levels. I am going to start my series on story next week so make sure to check back then. I just wanted to let you know that the film makers blog is still alive, just like this:
    Categories
    Uncategorized