BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

DaSaintFan

1. creative juices drained... so...

I tried doing a little work last night on the next part of chasing down and catching Dr. Punefarious... but I hated everything I was working on in the level, so I'm taking a creation break. {This time the "games play you"}

(.... or i'm just disappointed in the total comments per Play (cpp) for Part one.... ,an acceptable number of plays, but no comments on the planet on what they didn't like... although if it's because it's VERY difficult, that I can live with and would feel much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Whhee... ALL DONE!!

Other than some tweaking, "To Catch A Sack Thief" is up and running.. and if I say so myself,, while it's not the most 'beautiful' out there...

I have a feeling a few people will be cursing my name for the difficulty of certain rooms.

Some known Tweaks/Bugs that I need to work on:

1) Music (there is none right now on the published version... My recent save update has "some".)

2) Lack of Rewards... some rooms have no score bubbles ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sometimes I'm surprised how simple shapes...

Make complex objects... Got home last night and did "some" work on the Kitchen Room... (I'm trying to figure out what the prize would be in this room though)...

and as I stated in another thread on the forums, sometimes it just works when you throw stuff together and it just works...

well I had no idea how I was going to set up the Kitchen room (even after running through a few other "kitchens" made by other players... some of which were.. "Eh!" and some were "not ...

Updated 12-12-2008 at 02:35 PM by DaSaintFan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Gym is done...

Once i got the treadmill working... the rest was a piece of cake surprisingly... (of course, I stole some ideas from other levels.. went from Monkey bars (trying to get them to swing was a small problem.) to a hanging platform for hand over hand travel.

Personally, the treadmill looks like it's going to be a pain to play (i test-played it and pretty much failed every time .. dang electric blocks .. so I may have to slow it down from a 7.5 to a 5.5 or 6.0).

But other ...

Updated 12-09-2008 at 10:41 PM by DaSaintFan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Breaking things...

You know there are days when I just will never understand the gluing n this game

I've finally repaired _all_ my busted rooms (there were actually 4 that somehow got broken... for some reason, when I converted a room to an object, it basically detatched some stuff I had already attached previously (like hidden dynamite that just fell on top of me).

(and not to mention one of my better stickers, got "hosed" when I went back to look at it for a better look.. some reason ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast