BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Super_Dork_42

1. Refund Dance Time! :)

Well, I got my refund notification from Amazon! I'm even getting back what I paid for shipping! If I don't spend anything else until I get the refund deposited, I will have over $570 in the bank! Woot! Plus, I was looking at another 320 gb PlayStation3, this time from a reputable seller, and the price came down to where it is now a dollar more than my refund.
    I am so happy today, despite the fact that I am still sick and have to work tonight.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. :( My poor blog :(

I can't believe it. My last two blogs didn't get a single response between them.
    Well, I have another LBP site that I blog on, so since that one is more blogocentric, I'll probably stop blogging here and just do it there.
    I hate to say it, but I mean, what. Seriously, look at the title of the last one. If that doesn't elicit a response, I don't know what will.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Attention Amazon.com shoppers!! Scammer alert!!

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM rmusic23 ON AMAZON. HE IS A SCAMMER!!
    When I made my purchase, his feedback was 100% positive. Now it's down to 14% and 3/4 of the people called him a scammer. His pattern seems to be to not send anything for a long time and then send the wrong thing, in most cases of the same weight as what you ordered. According to the mailing label, his real name is :
    Moe Green
    1720 Adrmore Ave Apt 313
    Hermosa Beach, CA 90254-3034

Updated 12-18-2010 at 02:39 AM by Super_Dork_42

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Need extra controllers?

I don't have any right now, but I can make a suggestion. These. I ordered them and they are about to arrive. You can get two plus shipping for less than it costs to get a genuine one from anywhere else on the net. Before that scares you away (the not 'genuine') let me tell you that they were stock, then somebody put a rapidfire mod in them and is selling it for a much lower price.That's all the difference is. Check them out, especially if you like FPS's.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. And now for the exact opposite blog post.

Well, guess what. As some of you know, my brother took his PlayStation back on the first, so it's been a waiting game until I could save enough to get one of my own and to get LBP, so that I could play it and help those who I have told I would test levels for again.
    Now, thanks to my own clumsiness and the internet, guess what just happened.
    THAT'S RIGHT!! I bought the 320 gig one plus the goty edition of LBP! It cost me less than I thought it would, since somebody was selling this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast