BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Dragonvarsity

1. Creator Interview: royal_pirate

Hello everyone, here's our 38th creator interview with royal_pirate, creator of his Elemental Enigma series. Just to tell you if you're confused, royal's stillworking on "Elemental Enigma - Burning Liquid". Anyway, here's the interview.

1. Out of all your levels, which is your favorite?

As of now, Burning Liquid has got to be my favorite level. I've had a lot of fun creating it and especially the boss. Burning Liquid is one of my longest-made levels too. But in terms ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Creator Intevriew: Celsus

Hello everyone, here's our 37th interview with a very unpopular creator yet he's still a great one. The creator's name is celsus and he's made a ton of levels including "The OK Choice" series. Anyway, here's the interview.

That would be a toss up, OK Space Invasion I think is the most fun to others but but it was created out of anger from an emiter acting up and a piston never syncing so I just maked a level destroying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Creator Interview: Fotosynthesis1

Hello everyone, here's another interview, this time we interview Fotosynthesis1, creator of "Spike World", "Frozen Village" and many more levels I need to play. Anyway, here's the interview.

It's hard to choose one. Every one of my levels has some elements I'm particulary proud of. But if I have to make a decision I will say it's Little big Dessert, which is also my most popular adventure to date.

2. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Creator Interview: MrGenji

Hey, dragonvarsity here. I've posted a good amount of interviews here on LBPC but that's not all of them. I've posted a lot before doing them on LBPC...well....I did put the first up here but it got no comments then put the fifth one....although I accidentally put it twice and didn't startt pack until later. So I hope it's okay if I share some older ones in the meantime that you may or may not have seen. Anyway, here's one with MrGenji, my second interviewee. NOTE: This is an older interview so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Creator Interview: Mr_T-Shirt

Hello everyone, here's a new interview for you, this time we interview Mr_T-Shirt, creator of "LBL: 4 in 1 - The Revenge of Killer Quack" and "Mechanical Engineering". anyway, here's the interview.

I'd have to say that my all time favorite level that I made has to be Funktion Junktion, over on my A_Morton account.
    I just had so much fun creating that thing and had limitless options on what to do with it. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast