BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Dragonvarsity

1. Creator Interview: GEK83

Well in my Creator Interview thread which you can find here, some people suggested I should start making each interview not just on my blog but also putting each one on the blog part of LBPC for quicker access so I'm going to start doing that, starting with my most recent interviewee, GEK83. Here's the interview.

1. Out of all your levels, which is your favorite?

"Gek's God of War" is probably the best for gameplay, graphic and variety. My favourite part is the epic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Creator Interview: Asbestos101

Hello everyone, today we will pick the brain of Asbestos101, creator of the Aerostation levels and seeking the meaning levels.

Well, even if it's only got a 10% completion to play ratio, I still really love my latest level, the 2nd part of my Seeking the Meaning series. That's not to say there aren't parts that I wish i'd done differently however. The single favourite thing i've made though would be my first contraption ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Creator Interview: Asbestos101

Hello everyone, today we will pick the brain of Asbestos101, creator of the Aerostation levels and seeking the meaning levels.

Well, even if it's only got a 10% completion to play ratio, I still really love my latest level, the 2nd part of my Seeking the Meaning series. That's not to say there aren't parts that I wish i'd done differently however. The single favourite thing i've made though would be my first contraption ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4