BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Married with Children

When your there on your honeymoon. The future is bright nothing matters but what is happening right there right now, then one day you realise... you are Al Bundy!

I could elaborate but right now I'm too tired and fed up. I have just had the hardest week of my wife.. LIFE! and spent the last 240 sours saving my marriage/kids.

I think that children are the most important thing you may ever have in your life. Any sacrifice you can make to keep them is worth it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 12:40 am again

Looked at the time and found I have been up playing lbp for 6+ hours straight again. good news is I made some new stuff for the Dr Who level project. Bad news I feel utterly wasted!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hopless job search

This is getting really depressing,

I'm artistic, skilled in IT, and reasonably smart (IQ g of 120 something last time I checked).... But there is apparently no place in this world for me.

Nearly 9 months now what do you have to do to get a job these days??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Sig

Made my first Sig today quite pleased with it it is the first 'arty' thing I have done in a loooong time.

Also been trying to get elastix to work, I can set up the server on my laptop, but it has critical failure after about 4 min.

Still I'm very happy with Ubuntu 10.04 and recommend it to EVERYONE.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Nice Change :)

I was not a member before XP was removed but I'm loving it .

Not for the trophy hunting but for the fact you can now see how active other members are. If you see a member with a healthy green bar you can be fairly confident that they are going to give well informed comments, and someone you can expect a reply from.

Also it is a great way of tracking how well you are doing on the site
    Categories
    Uncategorized