BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. What should I do now?

As you may have seen, I may not be playing LBP2 anymore, but I should do something LBP related to keep me in the LBP business. I may not create, but I should write an entire presentation on creating.

I already felt scorned by the people of LBPC. I have made a whole bunch of mistakes. Most recently, I written a blog entry about how the community is doing. I deleted it because I specifically named someone, and two people scolded me for naming some person. I was told a long time ago ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:13 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. Virtual Little Big Planet Reality - Epic dream ftw

I tend to dream rather realistic and chaotic but more than often I remember my dreams and this one is probably one of the most epic dreams I have had this year.

The LBP VR dream. (Virtual Reality)

The first thing I can remember is seeing this plain grasslands where me, Frodofraggings (Joep), Leklack (Sanna) and a few others were supposed to create a small Gardens like village.
    (Mind you, we weren’t our sackboy selves, we were as we are in real life)
    I raise ...
  3. Things that I hate

I have a list of who or what I hate. It's not that big, but I'll try not to be offensive. You probably guessed what I would hate judging by my posts on the forums, but I tell the truth in my blog more about what I hate and not on the forums. Oh, and if you are wondering, copied levels like Mortal Kombat, emo costumes, democrats, and that troll I mentioned a long time ago are not on this list. Just because a lot of people hate something doesn't mean that I do. I try to sympathize you guys and would ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:13 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. My decision on LBP

I've decided that I am officially done with creating for Little Big Planet. As you see, I tried to do this just for an Mm Pick, which I could never get because I kept losing interest in a level I make. Each time when I make a level, I give up on making it. The only time when I didn't do that with a successful level is when I made my Glow World. StevenI even played it, but he didn't yay it. That means, it's not going to get Mm Picked, and I am done for that. I thought it would get picked because ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:12 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. The 2012 Election - Part Two

I'm back to talk more about the election. It's not a good starter for a blog after the original 100 entries, but there's more interesting things. According to what I've seen, it looks like Obama is more likely going to win, but just because the election predictions say so doesn't mean it will happen. I know our country has been corrupt in the 1920's, and the Civil War was the darkest days in US history, but the Democrats and Republicans are completely far apart from each other. Nobody can compromise ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:12 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 100 of 671 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast