BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. LBP Quiz #3

This is the layout of the third quiz. The questions are going to be about the community from LBP1, and it has the easist quiz type - True or False. No explanation needed in your answers. Like last time and the time before, you can only play if you wish to. Here's the quiz:

1. True or False? The rating system of community levels from LBP1 is based on a scale from 1 to 10.
    2. True or False? Any level you make and publish is a community level.
    3. True or False? You can ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:59 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 51-60
  2. To Advanced Zombie Theory

I Found my Zombie Survival Guide And its in Pretty bad condition . But it is to a far in time (The Present) For it to be any use to me. My level is set in the 19th Century, We didnt Use the stuff it tells you to use . Although I can still base my zombies on the ones in the book. Well atleast i can live through a Zombie Apocolapse Now with no Worries what so ever...As Long as Iv got my arsenal of Weaponry In mY basement with over 3 Scores Worth of food That has a "Best Before" Dates and Enough ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. LBP Quiz #2

This is the layout of the second quiz about LBP, and this time, it's on create mode and the moon. The type of quiz is a matching quiz. It is for both LBP1 and LBP2, but whatever's more suitable for LBP1 is what this quiz is about. Here it comes:

1. This switch can only be triggered when you step on it.

A. Button
    B. 2-way switch
    C. Sticker switch
    D. Grab switch
    E. Magnetic Key switch

2. This Sensor is like a player sensor, except ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:58 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 51-60
  4. Zombie Frontier Bloodbath Concept

I have thought of a new idea for a level, And i am abandoning all the others till this is finished. I was making My Scenery for My frontier level series i was making. It is top down btw. I was making a scorched forest scene, then it hit me...Hard! The Trees reminded me of a dead tree, and then I thought Zombies, and The The Frontier. So Now i am Making A New Level Series... Frontier of the Dead!!!!! Btw this isnt going to be one of those Mainstream Zombie Shooters. No Machine Guns (Except the Gataling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LBP Quiz #1

This is a layout of the first quiz I made about LBP. Even if the blogs are quiet doesn't mean I can't make an LBP quiz. You can read it, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to. There are eight quizzes of LBP, and the first one is on Story Mode from LBP1. This quiz is a fill-in (short answer) quiz where no two answers are the same. Here it comes:

1. Which level are you introduced to explosives and how to use them?
    2. Which level is the only level with a three-player ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:58 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 51-60
Page 100 of 468 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast