BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Diablo 3, hospital, stalkers (!), and the novelty of the PS move ^^

Havent blogged in ages, and suddenly got the urge!

So, Ive been away from LBP for a while, thanks mostly to Diablo 3 which I was looking forward to for what seemed like forever. It didnt quite deliver :/ Its not bad, but definitely over-hyped, tons of things wrong/missing and in a matter of weeks got pretty boring. I got all classes to level cap and finished inferno (hardest difficulty) with most of them. Atm I am done with it, will let Blizzard go do some patching before I check ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Studio Quest Archive: Section II

Last time, I talked about what the game is about, so I should come out with the shows that are mentioned and the studio. There are ten shows made by the four creators, and they play roles as levels for the game.

The Studio:

The studio the game primarily takes place in is in the desert, the same desert where the town Jerry and the cast live. The studio looks like a warehouse, but it's used as a TV show production center. The left side has four exhibits that are adjacent ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:06 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 61-70
  3. Great LBP Pinball Tables

I play a lot of levels and one of my favorite types of levels is Pinball. I've played tons of these and have found a few that I really enjoy. So, since we have the new List feature on LBP.me, I made a list of my top favorites. Have one that you like and I haven't see it? (unlikely) then post it here and let me know.

Link to my List :

http://lbp.me/t/e0c2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Studio Quest Archive: Section I

For the next 20 blog entries, I am going to talk about my game idea called "Studio Quest". This game idea is based off of the idea of Donkey Kong 64 and some early games by Rare Ltd when they worked with Nintendo. I enjoyed DK64 because you can collect golden bananas to unlock levels and you can capture fairies to unlock bonus features. I may have played LBP2 for a long time, but if there's any game better than LBP and LBP2 (as well as InFamous and InFamous 2), it's got to be Donkey Kong 64. I may ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:05 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 61-70
  5. No more NDA!!!

The LittleBigPlanet Karting NDA has now been raised! This means we can now talk about LBPK on the internet! I already have a video up on youtube so check it out! (PS. My first video had some mic issues due to my laptop fan, but my next episodes will be a lot better =D)

If you guys have ANY questions needing to be answered, feel free to comment!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 100 of 469 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast