BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Kittie in deh house!!

Hiiiiii I'm Pk !!!! and I was at school when i made this soooo yeahs I like pie. crack mah code i eat Dirt and shOes Y dO i eat them? idk U find out. i aLso have 4 dogs that I like. Kake tastEs good. When will spAmmers stop messin up lbp? Find out yourself or ask mm. Friends r Like friEndS. hint: yeah we like waffles.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I could be quitting Little Big Planet 2

Yes, it sounds like a surprise, but after one year, I lost interest. I am out of ideas, I get bored of creating, and I cancel every project that I take a break from. Since it keeps happening, I have no interest into creating, and that means I should be done with LBP2. There's nothing left to do in story mode with all 95 pins. I don't have interest into community levels because either most of them were copied, or they were junk levels (levels with hardly any work on it). Most of the kids online are ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
  3. Gonna chill here for a while.

If you visit LittleBigNetwork often, ypu've probably seen me before. I've made an introduction thread before so I didn't want to make one again

I never really hanged out here before. I'm not sure why, but just never got around to it Bit now w/ LBN Hacked, I'm gonna use this time to meet the people here and just hang

So, is there anything about how the forums work I should know? Please comment and hope to keep active here for a long time, past the hacking.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Apple2012's Rating Board

Like always, I like to track interesting stuff or my personal views of the world. This time, I have made my own rating system. This is based on the Entertainment Software Rating Board, Motion Picture Association of America, and the TV Parental Guidelines rating system. My rating system is composed of single digit numbers preceded by a letter A (which stands for my LBPC username). The higher the number is, the more inappropriate the content or subject is. I will try to stay appropriate, but the ratings ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
  5. 9/11 - 11 years since

Yep, it's another anniversary of the dreaded 9/11 attacks. This was a serious event, but not the worst tragedy America ever suffered (thanks to the Civil War).

At least bin Laden got what was coming to him. The hijacking of airplanes has formed a hideout raid in Pakistan 10 years later. Then, people in America cheered and celebrated the death of bin laden. Believe me, America has a long history of hate. And ever since that attack, we've been hating Arabs/Muslims. Only 2% of the Middle ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
Page 100 of 676 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast