BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow

Well it is that time of year again. Fair and Rodeo time! We're showing rabbits again and went and got 14 of the little furrballs last weekend. Tag in was Wednesday. That's where we have to load up the rabbits and take them to where the Show is being held and you have to stand in line a long time. You fill out your paperwork and pay your money and finally get up to the table. You pull out your bunnies one at a time and place them on the table where the guy puts an ink tattoo in your bunny's ear. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Truth about Trolling

Trolling actually means attempting to do something to get someone to respond to you, but it doesn't always mean "trying to annoy you". Here are some examples of trolling (actual definition):

1. Turing on a hologram, making a clean room look messy (example of pranking).

2. Giving an anynomous person a piece of candy.

3. Posting messages that catch the viewer's attention.

Trolling is where you're trying to make someone respond to ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
  3. Chrree's Final Fantasy VII Remake Canceled; Chrono Chrysalis Is Getting A Trailer?

Yep, RPG Maker is back

Since LBP2 was announced, everyone seemingly latched on to the whole "create your own game" slogan. The game promised that pretty much every genre could potentially be created in LBP2. One of those projects, perhaps the most popular RPG project was the LBP2 Final Fantasy VII remake. We arent talking about the recent level, that somehow got a ton of publicity( Best ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I finnally decided to get the LBP PSP Turbo! pack. It sounds simple enough, right? Go to the store, buy a playstation card, put the money from the card onto your account, and buy it. Well, I messed it up beyond anything you've ever messed up before. I bought the playstation card, and used it to buy the Turbo! pack. I click download, and a message popped up that said that I don't have enough memory. So, I go and delete data from some old games, and I delete a few LBP costumes. ...

Updated 03-23-2014 at 06:23 AM by gamerguy5432

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Kittie in deh house!!

Hiiiiii I'm Pk !!!! and I was at school when i made this soooo yeahs I like pie. crack mah code i eat Dirt and shOes Y dO i eat them? idk U find out. i aLso have 4 dogs that I like. Kake tastEs good. When will spAmmers stop messin up lbp? Find out yourself or ask mm. Friends r Like friEndS. hint: yeah we like waffles.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 100 of 679 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast