BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. This is your oportunity to make you know on LBP!!

Hi,I just made a web with a idea, it ́s very simple.

The concept it ́s that you play 3 levels on LBP and then you can send a level so it can be play it by others and make you know by other people!
    Hope you enjoy it.

The web it ́s this one: newsoflbp.jimdo.com
    Tags: easy, play
    Categories
    Level Ideas
  2. Final Analysis on the LBP Community

The community of Little Big Planet has always faced controversial issues, and 2012 was the year where the controversies were the most intense. It took me awhile, but I finally realized that the cool pages have never been bad, even if Latin_Player_10 still dominates the cool pages. And most of all, the community isn't dead as of 2013. I'm kinda disappointed that Mm is no longer working for LBP2, and I hope StevenI still works for LBP. As I recorded the ten major controversies in August, I can give ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 09:16 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. My 110th blog entry

I haven't written entries like this in a long time, where I get to the ten-entry mark, and then talk about something else, based on my past activity or what's currently going on. I don't have to worry about titling my blog entries with the number since I already got to my 100 entry mark, but since I know that nobody pays attention to blogs (I don't know why people don't like blogging here), I can probably continue on.

I suggested myself to be on the LBPC Hall of Fame because of the ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 09:16 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. 100 on a school project made on LBPKarting

I just found out that I got a 100 on a school project I made for school, you can take a look at it here:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Neon City: In production

I am currently working on a ten-level franchise, where three of them are mini-games that don't flow with the storyline. It is a three-part level system where parts 2 and 3 are split into three different levels to represent which storyline you are following.

The series name is called Neon City. It's about a cyber-metropolitan area that is facing serious issues in the three suburbs of the city. Six tourists that don't come from the cyber dimension have caused problems, and all three ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 09:15 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 100 of 674 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast