BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Studio Quest Archive: Section IX

Last time, I talked about the level The Deserted Park, which is based on the show The Urban Legends. Here's the next level:

Country Town:

Synopsis:

Country Town is the main town from Town of the Country. It was about rivalries with the Country Town and the surrounding neighbors, and this is in the US South. Now this time, they are in truce, because all five towns are facing a bigger threat - Monster Wolf. What's even worse is that the cowboy legend, ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:09 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 61-70
  2. False advertising levels

I should take a shot for every RPG level I play that isn't an actual RPG.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Studio Quest Archive: Section VIII

Last time, I talked about how to get the stars from the hub, so today, it's time to tackle the actual levels. This is where you can learn how to get the stars, learn new moves, what specials are unlocked, and how to fight the boss.

The Deserted Park:

Synopsis:

The Urban Legends was a TV show that features short cartoons taking place in the city, most notably the park. The park is the safest and most beautiful part of the city. Now it's the most dangerous ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:09 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 61-70
  4. Studio Quest Archive: Section VII

Two days ago, I talked about what you should do at the beginning of the game. Now I'm going over the guide on what moves you learn in each level, how to collect the stars, what games are unlocked, and how to defeat the boss. The first entry on all that is just in the hub, also known as The Buster Studio.

The Buster Studio:

Synopsis:

The Buster Studio is the name of the studio where all ten shows are made. While the channel needs to be saved, as well as ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:08 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 61-70
  5. Da vids!

Page 100 of 670 FirstFirst ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast