This is the layout of the last quiz for Little Big Planet 1, and the fourth quiz in total. The type of quiz is a classical one - Multiple Choice. The subject covered is the DLC for LBP1. Here is the quiz:
1. Which of the following level kits isn't included in the Game of the Year Edition for LBP1?
A. Pirates of the Caribbean
B. Metal Gear Solid
C. Monsters Kit
D. History Kit
2. Which level kit is unavailable for LBP1?
Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:00 PM by Apple2012
This is the layout of the third quiz. The questions are going to be about the community from LBP1, and it has the easist quiz type - True or False. No explanation needed in your answers. Like last time and the time before, you can only play if you wish to. Here's the quiz:
1. True or False? The rating system of community levels from LBP1 is based on a scale from 1 to 10.
2. True or False? Any level you make and publish is a community level.
3. True or False? You can
Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:59 PM by Apple2012
This is the layout of the second quiz about LBP, and this time, it's on create mode and the moon. The type of quiz is a matching quiz. It is for both LBP1 and LBP2, but whatever's more suitable for LBP1 is what this quiz is about. Here it comes:
1. This switch can only be triggered when you step on it.
B. 2-way switch
C. Sticker switch
D. Grab switch
E. Magnetic Key switch
2. This Sensor is like a player sensor, except
Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:58 PM by Apple2012
This is a layout of the first quiz I made about LBP. Even if the blogs are quiet doesn't mean I can't make an LBP quiz. You can read it, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to. There are eight quizzes of LBP, and the first one is on Story Mode from LBP1. This quiz is a fill-in (short answer) quiz where no two answers are the same. Here it comes:
1. Which level are you introduced to explosives and how to use them?
2. Which level is the only level with a three-player
After writing 50 entries, I decided to organize my blog, splitting it into categories based on the order I written my blog. I gave my blog a name, added several categories to classify my entries, and changed the sidebar. All of the entries on this blog are classified by order. First ten entries go under the "Entries 1-10" category. The next ten go under "Entries 11-20" category. The next ten go under "Entries 21-30" category, and so on. I also summarize each category. I'm sticking with the blog
Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:57 PM by Apple2012