BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Does anyone miss me?

It's me, Apple2012. Today is the first day in a long time where I'm writing a blog here. Sorry if I haven't been here too often this year, especially for the last three weeks. The problem here is that Little Big Planet has not been a big interest of mine very recently, especially since I have no interest in making levels. When LBP3 comes out, I'll be here more often, but I would also talk about LBP3 on one of the forums from the site I've been hanging out on more - Bell Tree Forums.

Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. I got a fancy new 3Doodler pen!

Welp! After a trip to the World Maker Faire on Saturday, I picked myself up a 3Doodler, so that way I can draw my creations into the real world!

What is the 3Doodler you ask?

The 3Doodler is the world's first pen that can draw real world objects using melted plastic!

When I first used the 3Doodler, I accidentally burnt a tiny bit of my skin because I wasn't paying attention and touched the, "VERY HOT!!" as the box says, tip on the pen where the plastic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I Built a Computer

For a while, I had been without a fully functioning personal computer. It wasn’t all that terrible, except it totally was. But the important thing now is that I can speak of it in the past tense. That is because I kept busy the other day. You see, I built a computer!

If I made this a video instead of blocks of text, this would be where the introduction cinematics would play with epic music and catchy titles.
    However,

Updated 09-27-2015 at 04:12 PM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LBPCentrals role in LBP3

Hello, sack people of the interwebs! How are you doing on this fine monday? I want to address something that has recently come to my attention, seeing that I am still new to this site. I have to say, I love this site! It's so easy to use, and everyone is so friendly! Ok, back to the blogs topic. How do you think LBPC will be interacting with LBP3? Will they continue to hold contest, will they use the streaming capabilities of the PS4 to launch its very own LBP3 jam, or a LBPC jam. Thing's like this ...

Updated 09-15-2014 at 05:08 PM by kevinkillr1

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Making a Platformer about CATS!: The Game Engine

After some quick deciding and a glass of milk (And let me tell you, it was a good glass of milk), I have decided to use Panda3D as the main game engine for this new platformer. Currently, I am not looking for a profit on the game at all. However, I may make DLC for the game in the future that might require a payment. But in order to do that, I have to program a system to read DLC data, and a way to prevent piracy. Right now, I am about to start planning out the plot line of the game. So yea. That's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 468 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast