BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. "Do you fear Death?!" - first testing by friends

After the compass and the side menu have been done, I published it to get tested by some friends (thanks a lot! ) My friends gave me a lot of valuable ideas to improve the menu!
    (Main point has been that the chosen font for the text wasn't easy to read! And that the controls have been unaccustomed) So I tried to find some more fitting font, but in vain! Then I decided to make my own font! Finally I found a fan made font similar to the original font out of the movie! Perfect! This font became ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Do you fear Death?!" - logical rampancy

After the compass was done I elaborated the idea how the compass should function! In the movie the compass points to the direction where the things are that we are wanting most! Sometimes the compass seems to act randomly, especially when Jack Sparrow doesn't really know what he wants! So I decided that the choice of the music titles should also seem to be randomly, so I built a randomizer with a selector ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Top 10 Features We Want In LittleBigPlanet 3

Let the debating begin! It has been talked about for a while now on the forums and what we as a community need to do is lock down and tell our developers exactly what we want from the next game in the series. I took a break from my personal project and thought long and hard about what I think LBP3 needs to not only be successful on the market, but continue to push creativity and originality from ...

Updated 04-27-2014 at 03:49 PM by Rpg Maker (typos)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm leaving LBPC (but not forever)

The time has come. I am not sure if I'll be gone from LBPC forever, but for now, I'm done with this site. I may come back, but the biggest LBP fan site has gone to almost empty. I wouldn't really hang out in empty communities. No offense here, but I know what caused it. LBP2 is an old game as the other two aren't as popular. When LBP Hub comes out, this site could be busy again, but it won't pull me in.

The reason why I am leaving is because of the loss of interest in Little Big Planet. ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. "Do you fear Death?" - the first ideas get a shape

Examining the material fitting to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" themed idea, I found the compass! Perfect!! 16 arrows pointing to the different directions...I had 18 songs! So I splitted my songs into 16 song plus two bonus songs! Perfect!!

Now I needed a mechanism to use the compass for choosing the title and activating the musicsequencers! My solution has been a rotating sticker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 678 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast