BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. RPGP Entry 18: A College Mind

Well this post doesn't have any progress to report, but I am merely reporting on the status of my productivity. I have finally moved fully into my college dorm: hooray! Now I will have some time to begin creating again after the slight lull in that. Unfortunately (having nothing to do with RPGP) the internet here does not let me play cross-controller so those of you who saw that one post I made in LBP2 Ideas section - that is the update on that. I haven't cancelled the project but I will only ...
  2. Will there be a LittleBigPlanet Vita 2?

Over the past few weeks, I've been wondering, since we're getting LittleBigPlanet 3, a new LBP game, with twice as many tools and functions as LittleBigPlanet 2, and LittleBigPlanet Vita has just as many, if not more tools and functions as LittleBigPlanet 2, and with LittleBigPlanet 3 right around the corner, it's just a matter of time until LittleBigPlanet Vita has outdated tools.

So is there a chance that we'll see a LittleBigPlanet Vita 2 in the coming months after the release ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. mdkd99: My sixth blog

---NEWS---

I was busy with my plans for Battle with zombies.And after this three days this happend:

- The new wave system is finished...For the first time it's enough.But it's just my opinion.Three waves of zombies:Weak,medium and strong.I changed their life points.

- The new map is almost finished.The map design is still in progress,but it's almost finished (It takes so long,because I want to create nice graphics and a realistic design).

- I was

Updated 09-05-2014 at 05:44 PM by mdkd99

Categories
    Level Ideas
  4. The Sonicthefellow7 Blog#1- Hello... AGAIN...

Hello, fellow gamers.

Its me, Sonicthefellow7. Its been a while since Ive last been here... June 7th, 2014 to be exact. Its been 83 days since Ive last been on LBPC. Almost 3 months!

During my time of exile, Ive learned a lot of things. For example, how wrong I was about the Illuminati and Martial law stuff... That stuff is a bunch of baloney that I dont believe in anymore. Which is why I deleted all my 70 something past blog entries.

Im here to start ...
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  5. Projet LBP3

Hello to all!

Today I had intended's idea project (certainly for LBP3)
    I cross a lot of time on a RPG to call "Dragon's Dogma " and I said myself! Why not to make an adventure which touches this universe with our small Sackboy? I still has no idea of the history to be invented but I have full of idea in head! Wait for it I already have [REC] Project to end. ...
Page 11 of 673 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast