BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Mdkd99: My eighth blog

Hello dear LBPC user,
    I have some news about Battle with zombies:

- After 'UNDEAD NIGHTMARE' was published,the three BETA levels are finished.Now I will begin to make a new Battle with zombies level.

- Now I will add new guns,new explosives,new kind of zombies,bigger maps,locked map setions,which you can unlock with points and I will make a new level,which is going to be the menu of all...

- Maybe I will delete the BWZ INFORMATION BOARD...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Five Creators I Want to Work with in LBP3

Numba 5.

AYNEH

Ayneh is a rare breed. I havent spoke with him as much, but he actually made some contributions to my RPG that he may have forgotten about. We also were a part of the FF VII project that sadly got disbanded a couple years ago. With my logic, and Ayneh's skill with artwork, it wouldnt take a long time to make an RPG that is all from sprites or maybe even material ...

Updated 09-07-2014 at 04:40 AM by Rpg Maker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Late night blog post.

Just about to catch some Zzz, but before I do, I wanted to know if anybody wanted bacon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 1 Year Anniversary in the Spotlight Crew!

Hey folks!

Today marked a really special day for me! It was today I got a DM from bioswoop about joining the tireless LBPCentral Spotlight Crew on the LittleBigPlanet 2! As much as it was a big surprise, I was actually waiting for a yes to be on the LBN Picks Team, which I got as well but I spent a majority of my time on LBPCentral. In celebration, I'm making a blog post of my experience!

It was the day before University started, which is easily how I remembered the ...

Updated 09-03-2014 at 03:13 AM by hyperdude95

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Will there be a LittleBigPlanet Vita 2?

Over the past few weeks, I've been wondering, since we're getting LittleBigPlanet 3, a new LBP game, with twice as many tools and functions as LittleBigPlanet 2, and LittleBigPlanet Vita has just as many, if not more tools and functions as LittleBigPlanet 2, and with LittleBigPlanet 3 right around the corner, it's just a matter of time until LittleBigPlanet Vita has outdated tools.

So is there a chance that we'll see a LittleBigPlanet Vita 2 in the coming months after the release ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 466 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast