BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. "Do you fear Death?" - Shooting in paradise

Once the general beach scenery was built, I could work on the details of the shooting. I needed the main actors and their costumes,

I needed a storyline and I needed some cuttings from the scenery ...

Updated 05-12-2014 at 01:45 PM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Do you fear Death?" - Summer sun and sand

For my first scenery of the movie part I needed a Caribbean beach. In my imagination I saw blue water, miles of white sand, palms and some birds flying in some distance. To get the impression of depth I needed 3D extra layers. After deciding how many layers I wanted to go back (its been 15 additional layers in the back) I started to do the beach segments, each one layer thick, beginning with the backmost and working forwards.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. technical fault still ongoing

Anyone else still unable to submit or reply to threads? This has been ongoing since I finally was able to register, after over a month of trying. Is there anyone on the admin side or webmaster who is going to fix this soon?

Sorry, the last thing I wanted to do, as a newbie, was to start off by moaning.

Someone help, please!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Do you fear Death?! - Take 1! Aaaaand action!

I had a little story about a young sackhero who sullies out to rescue CuriousSack, who has unfortunately become a member of the crew of the Flying Dutchman. Guided by the compass, which is showing the direction where the things are that we really want, and after a close encounter with the tremendous "Kraken" the sackhero has to compete against Davy Jones in a musical challenge.

I had to decide, what sceneries I wanted to use to tell this little story. First I wanted to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "Do you fear Death?!" - the "Pirate's Codex"

Maybe that my working tempo is rather slow (some of my friends would say that I'm working like a snail ) but Rome also wasn't built in a day. So after about half a year I only needed to do some explanations for the controls and the menu part of my level was almost completed. The controls have been determined to find their home in the "Pirate's Codex".

The "Pirate's Codex" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 679 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast