BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. The way of the Music

Blog I

Heya! As some of you know, I'm making lots of music in LBP 2. I've made something about 57 Music Sequencers in my level (which I only use for making music, not going to publish it) and 1 Music Gallery! Castlevania Music Gallery Castle. It's my first music gallery, contains something about 13 songs and I finished it on January 26th 2014.

Attachment 49276

It's pretty much running forward and hearing songs, nothing else. I was making ...
    Categories
    Project Blog
  2. My level series

I have made a series of levels for Little Big Planet 2 called the runners I will remake them for Little Big Planet vita and I might remake them when Little Big Planet 3 here is my lbp.me profile: http://lbp.me/u/thecaz72 thanks for reading my blog goodbye

Updated 09-28-2014 at 11:56 AM by thesparklingbluepo

Categories
    Level Sharing
  3. My first blog

this is my first blog and I will most likely use these blogs to tell people about levels I have published in little big planet 2 and little big planet vita also here is my lbp.me profile https://lbp.me/u/thecaz72 or if you want to find me in game just search up thecaz72 thank you for reading my blog thesparklingbluepo out
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. mdkd99 - My eleventh blog

---NEWS---

Hey guys,I've got some news about BWZ.Here's a list of guns:

- M1911
    - Shotgun pistol
    - UZI
    - Micro SMG

And here's a list of perks:

- Faster walking
    - Faster reloading
    - More grenades
    - Hardness

And I'll change something on the controls:

You will now use the knife with the L button.You will now walk faster with X...

- Another thing:My real life is a little bit ...
    Categories
    Creation Ideas
  5. I got a fancy new 3Doodler pen!

Welp! After a trip to the World Maker Faire on Saturday, I picked myself up a 3Doodler, so that way I can draw my creations into the real world!

What is the 3Doodler you ask?

The 3Doodler is the world's first pen that can draw real world objects using melted plastic!

When I first used the 3Doodler, I accidentally burnt a tiny bit of my skin because I wasn't paying attention and touched the, "VERY HOT!!" as the box says, tip on the pen where the plastic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 670 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast