BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Lbp 3 and us

Hell-ow Everyone.

This blog is for all that have a feeling in your stomach and really need to talk about LBP 3.

With your permission I will start first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.- Since LBP 1, I told my friend.... "If LBP 2 doesnt have more than 3 layers I will not buy it, there is no reason for it. But what happened. I saw the logic this incredible add that makes BOSS sequence ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lbp 3 and us

Hell-ow Everyone.

This blog is for all that have a feeling in your stomach and really need to talk about LBP 3.

With your permission I will start first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.- Since LBP 1, I told my friend.... "If LBP 2 doesnt have more than 3 layers I will not buy it, there is no reason for it. But what happened. I saw the logic this incredible add that makes BOSS sequence ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mdkd99: My eighth blog

Hello dear LBPC user,
    I have some news about Battle with zombies:

- After 'UNDEAD NIGHTMARE' was published,the three BETA levels are finished.Now I will begin to make a new Battle with zombies level.

- Now I will add new guns,new explosives,new kind of zombies,bigger maps,locked map setions,which you can unlock with points and I will make a new level,which is going to be the menu of all...

- Maybe I will delete the BWZ INFORMATION BOARD...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Five Creators I Want to Work with in LBP3

Numba 5.

AYNEH

Ayneh is a rare breed. I havent spoke with him as much, but he actually made some contributions to my RPG that he may have forgotten about. We also were a part of the FF VII project that sadly got disbanded a couple years ago. With my logic, and Ayneh's skill with artwork, it wouldnt take a long time to make an RPG that is all from sprites or maybe even material ...

Updated 09-07-2014 at 05:40 AM by Rpg Maker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Late night blog post.

Just about to catch some Zzz, but before I do, I wanted to know if anybody wanted bacon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 467 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast