BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. New Pins coming to LBP3

What new pins do you think will come to LittleBigPlanet 3? New fansite pins? Or new rare miscellaneous pins?
    Tags: lbp, question
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is a 3D camera one of the 60 new tools that we'll see in LittleBigPlanet 3?

So I've been looking around at all of the wonderful things that are going to be in LittleBigPlanet 3, but then I came to think about the 3D camera in LittleBigPlanet 2, will we see a new type of camera in LittleBigPlanet 3?

This camera would work by placing it and choosing what angle and height and type of view you're giving it, it's a great idea, and it'd even be fine if they added some new features to the Game Camera, such as changing the lighting but only for people who are within ...
    Tags: idea, lbp
    Categories
    Level Ideas
  3. Future DLC Discussion

What do you guys think will be the next DLC? A new level kit? A new costume pack? Or maybe even a Mr. Key pack! :key:

So give some ideas.
    Tags: discussion, dlc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RPGP Entry 13: A Good Day

I have to say that today was a good day of creating. I got a lot of things done, but, of course, there is always more to do . So let's go ahead and see what was accomplished!

• Made the grapple easier to use. Can now shoot it from the floor and doesn't disappear if you hit the floor. I still am restricting it to one grapple per jump. This is done easily (note that I'm not the best at A) optimizing logic and B) making it look pretty)
      The
  5. LittleBigPlanet 3 stopping glitched pins?

So I've been thinking, I wonder if LittleBigPlanet 3 will stop people from having pins that they cheated to get? Such as the Awesomesauce, Team Picked, and Royalty pin, just to name a few.

So what do you guys think? Will they probably stop the cheated pins?

I think they should get rid of them, they're ruining the game by doing this.
    Tags: lbp
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 673 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast