BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Sign this petition if you agree.

This petition is for people who were left out of the LittleBigPlanet 3 BETA, but still serve a purpose in it. Sign it if you want it to be open to PlayStation Plus members.

Remember, the LittleBigPlanet 2 BETA was open for PlayStation Plus members, and it wasn't bad at all.

https://www.change.org/p/sumo-digita...n-plus-members
    Tags: beta, lbp
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What brought you to LittleBigPlanet?

So LittleBigPlanet is a strange game at first glance, once you play it, you get
    attached! It's fun and and brings laughter to the living room, and you can
    catch a lot of friends along the way, I've met many people, and I got a
    kick out of their films and levels, and I added lots of them and we're still
    buddy's to this day, we love to play LittleBigPlanet to this day! We also play
    other games as well, and that goes to show, LBP brings people closer to
    you ...

Updated 08-22-2014 at 04:23 PM by TheBlueSackboy

Tags: lbp, lbp2, share, story
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Was there an LBP PSP BETA?

Now that I've just posted about favorite LBP BETAS, it came to my attention that I've never seen an LBP PSP BETA, was it even a thing? Or was it just so closed that nobody ever got a chance to see it? It would also be the only LBP game to not have a beta, if there is no such thing.
    Tags: lbp, psp, question
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What is your favorite LBP BETA?

Since the LittleBigPlanet 3 BETA is out, I was thinking about all the other betas that we've had in the past, what do you think is the best LBP BETA in your opinion?
    Tags: lbp, lbp beta, lbp2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Share your underplayed levels with everybody.

Please share your levels or someone else levels who you think are underrated and deserves more attention like the other ones, i'll make them a review without a judge until i finish them.
Page 11 of 671 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast