BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Crystal of fate top down RPG level

Hello sack people. i want you guys to help my level Crystal of fate to get in the level hub. How?

lbp.me

https://lbp.me/v/qsr74dg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Do you want the boo button back?

Remember the sad face we used to know?

This is question that large amounts of people answer in different ways, some like it, and some don't. But do you want it back? Or should we just leave it in the past? But with LittleBigPlanet 3 being right around the corner, we don't know what they're bringing back, or taking away for that matter.

So only time will tell what the future holds. But it's still a fun question, so what do you think? Yay or Nay for the boo button? ...
    Tags: boo!, lbp, question
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Are you ready to create when LittleBigPlanet 3 comes around?

Have you lost your touch in LittleBigPlanet 2?

Just like me, I've lost my touch of creativity on LittleBigPlanet as of about 5 months ago, mostly to do with the whole copied levels problem, but that's a story for another time. What I want to talk about now, is the new tools we have to create new level technology.

I for one, am very excited for the new layers and make your own power up ideas, but what about you? Will this bring back your creative spark you once had? ...
    Tags: creative, lbp
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why haven't I seen this before?

I know this is a very old video that has already been seen before so that's why I am posting this to my blog. Anyway, I was on the escapist youtube channel after being sent a video that Jim Sterling did on the Xb1. I got rather curious about Yahtzee views on LBP. I wasn't sure if he did more than just the first game, but I saw the review and wasn't that impressed. So I went to go look at the other stuff I found by searching "LittleBigPlanet" on their youtube channel. I found some more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Creativity HUD

I figured it would be easier for me (and possibly you) if I put all my creative entry links into one place so it will make navigating my creations a cinch. Keep in mind most of the stuff I'll be linking to won't be related to LBP (for the most part).

Right now I just have writing, but I most likely will be going back and editing this blog to put more categories in.

Poetry
    Forever Known, Fate (WIP) - This is a poem I'm not 100% happy with and would like feedback. ...

Updated 1 Day Ago at 04:39 AM by Raku

Categories
    Creation Ideas , Creation Sharing
Page 2 of 681 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast