BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Realtalk about me

Hi,
    I want to talk about earlier. What I did, was ugly.
    I made two profiles. One real profile and one fake. It still exists here.

I have a big brother, but he didn't play LBP since 2012. So I wanted a big brother, who plays LBP. So I used my own profile (mdkdisback) on PSN and used it as 'the big brother'. In public I wanted to have a big brother with the same hobbys and something, so I wrote with a fake account and my real account.

Maybe the admins ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My LBP journey so far

Blog II

Heya!

I had few random levels and projects before my PS3 system got broken and I lost all save files. So when I got a new one, I just started to create Music Galleries.

My first one was Castlevania Music Gallery, which took a lot of time to make in LBP2 because I'm lazy.

Then I started to create FINAL FANTASY VII: CRISIS CORE Music Gallery, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. heart felt encouragement for anyone who happens to need it.

please... consider this:
    The crappy stuff is always the loudest, and most visible. Jealousy, greed, effed-up behavior in-general. It blares in our ears, eyes, and minds. and, if you let it, it can echo from mouth to ear, to heart, and over again until it seems like that's all there is.
    But there's more. It's quiet, and It never gets shown on the news, and doesn't come up when people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. random blog because i havn't done one yet so yeah this title is really long.

HTML Code:
    font face="calibri" font size="3"
    wait is HTML codes even on OK whatever
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Obligatory nth Post: The 10th Post

What has it been now? Nine months?

Yeah, I think it might be time to bring this sucker back.

But what to write? A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. Iíve changed as a person. Iím not particularly active on this site anymore, mostly because Iíve been on this other site that exists. While there, I was able to settle some residual writing itch with Weekly Gaming Discussions (the term weekly is used very loosely). However, other than that, I really havenít ...

Updated 11-15-2015 at 03:02 PM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Obligatory nth Posts
Page 2 of 466 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast