BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Project: Jukebox Update 7

Just a quick update, but I had a few moments to work on the design of my jukebox and just played around a bit. It is nothing too spectacular, but here is what I have achieved so far.

I spent too much time creating the look of the jukebox when I could have went through all my decorations. I eventually found a decoration of the lighting that was perfect, so I slapped that onto my boxy-looking item.

One thing ...

Updated 12-17-2014 at 03:49 PM by Starstealer80

Categories
    Project Blog
  2. Some game design stuff

Just some random thoughts on game design while I'm sleepy and stuff...

A game isn't the idea behind it (and how much thought you gave it) or the coat of paint (visual theme, texture resolution, quality of particle effects, ect.). A game is about interaction and action. As such, it can easily be held back my clunky animation, wonky camera and framerate will feel like a bad experience. Similarly, a basic good gameplay still have to be there. If you can make the gameplay unique through ...
    Categories
    Creation Ideas
  3. mdkd99-Blog 22

---NEWS---

Hey guys,it's early in the morning and I wasn't able to sleep...
    But still I wanted to make some stuff on my level...

- Gun sounds for the M1911 (standard gun) are changed again...

- The zombies are not that smart.But they are able to go into open door ways,well sometimes.It is not the best technology,but it's a start!
    So all in all they will turn back and try to follow you again.

- Sound changes at the wind ...
  4. LittleBigPlanet 3 In Christmas

I am delighted to be able to have LBP3 with Christmas!
    I would never have believed to have the possibility of the credit note so fast, I am going to be able to launch on YouTube to share my passion of LBP with the world !

Only one fear which I have know that we refuse me because of copyright, I hope all the same to be lucky enough to make a success.

I look forward to returning in this world who my so much make dream !
    Categories
    Project Blog
  5. Is this pic funny?

it's of me surfacing on the water in my lbp3 game.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 2 of 670 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast