BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Team picked? What?

When I create a level I have a lot of things on my mind. Is this logic going to work? Will the player be able to figure this out? Is this too hard? Am I ever going to finish this level and escape this infinite thought process? Usually at the bottom of my thought bank is the thought of getting team picked. I never really created for the intention of that. I find that there is really no point. No one really knows the qualifications for a team pick, and all you get is a pink ribbon that says "hey, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Now Available: Buh! and Pirate Storm Pt. 1

For your entertainment, I have a double-feature!

These are my last two LBP2 levels which will most likely NEVER get finished. So I figured I'd just throw them out there, un-done, and unpolished, so people could see what could have been.

Buh! The ...

Updated 02-23-2015 at 03:59 PM by Kato

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Little Alliteration

Wait.

Wordplay won't work.

Goodbye.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Stuff that only an Animal Crossing player knows

It's been a long time since I blogged here on Little Big Planet Central. Do you think I have changed after I've been really inactive? If you wanna know why, I've been more active on the Bell Tree Forums. Since I'm more on the Animal Crossing side than any other game, an AC website is more appropriate for me. Even so, my AC obsession is too strong, even on Bell Tree. But that's because I've been utilizing the blog feature a lot. This explains why my blog there is unusually big for the other members ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Project: Jukebox Mini-Update 7.5

LBPC is back?! YAY!

In the month or so since the last update, I have more or less finalized the jukebox. Of course, it needed a room to be placed in, and over the winter holidays I worked on creating a pub.

I also took some time to do research. From the time I was small, I have been a fan of adventure games like Maniac Mansion, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Full Throttle, Kings Quest, Space Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, and Phantasmagoria. I stumbled upon Ron Gilbert's blog ...
    Categories
    Project Blog
Page 2 of 671 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast