BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. 2 new levels

hello everybody I have made two new levels one called creation station and another one called the water temple here is my lbp.me profile
    https://lbp.me/u/thecaz72 go check them out if you want and if you want to see me building them check out my youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/user/beybladerx20 ) channel bye for now
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  2. LBP3 will inspire millions

Well I have played and enjoyed LBP1/2 since they were released and LBP games will always be the only games I will pre-order still to this day they are the only games I have ever pre-ordered. I know I haven't posted allot on LBPC but that's because I never needed to. I always wanted to make something truly great ever since LBP1 and I never really had the tools or the community encouragement to do so until LBP2 was released. Then in LBP2 I was truly able to create the things I always imagined and ...
  3. mdkd99 - My seventheenth blog

---NEWS---

- The level design of 'snow base' is still not finished,but I have some pictures about the level design (The HUD isn't changed,because of the save problems some weeks ago)...

- Here are the pictures:
    2014-11-03-233345.jpg

2014-11-03-233406.jpg

- Soon I will start the programming of the HUD,more guns and perks...

- The new grenade is finished.I'm not sure,if the sounds could be better to the ...
    Categories
    Creation Ideas
  4. My Top 3 Favorite Levels Of The Week (Week 0)

This will be where I post my favorite levels of the week! They can be from any game!

What I am looking for:
    1) Good craftsmanship - Made it look nice.

2) Thought - Didn't just slap it together.

3) Creativity - Didn't make it boring, or dull.

Good luck!
    Categories
    Project Blog
  5. Space Station [1p] by gjmhhbb

Space Station [1p]

Welcome to the sack-threatning Space Factory! It has been leaked with a radioactive hazard. Journey through this dangerous factory with your Grappling hook, Grabinator and your Hero Cape skills!---

Skip to 0:53 to not see the dying parts of the video.

Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 10:30 PM by Darthvadre11

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 673 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast