BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Was there an LBP PSP BETA?

Now that I've just posted about favorite LBP BETAS, it came to my attention that I've never seen an LBP PSP BETA, was it even a thing? Or was it just so closed that nobody ever got a chance to see it? It would also be the only LBP game to not have a beta, if there is no such thing.
    Tags: lbp, psp, question
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is your favorite LBP BETA?

Since the LittleBigPlanet 3 BETA is out, I was thinking about all the other betas that we've had in the past, what do you think is the best LBP BETA in your opinion?
    Tags: lbp, lbp beta, lbp2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Share your underplayed levels with everybody.

Please share your levels or someone else levels who you think are underrated and deserves more attention like the other ones, i'll make them a review without a judge until i finish them.
  4. A furturistic platformer ( Part 1) review

Sackboy's big adventure: perfect future.

I start off my adventure, the level is looking very good so far.
    The platforming is tad too easy for my taste, but I really like the look of the level.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A furturistic platformer ( Part 2) Review

Sackboy's big adventure: perfect future.

After I am done with the annoying jetpack part, I finally get to this controllnator.

Soon a scoreboard comes, and the game ends. Overall, I say this level was good, but could use a lot of improvements, like I thought the jetpack section was too hard, and not very fun, due to the awkward controls, and you had to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 686 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast