BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Unnecessarily Ranking: Gelatin Dessert

When I say gelatin dessert, I am referring to what, at least in the U.S, we call “jello.” Let’s not call it that in order to help prevent the further degradation of Jell-O’s trademark into a generic name.
    (I wonder how long this plan will last.)

This picture might come in handy later.

Basically, it’s little cups ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Late Bardy Blog#71- RANDOM!

Hello fellow gamers! Its been a while since Ive last posted on the Late Blog! Sorry for the delays. This entry topic? Anything. Contrary to entry #70, this entry will touch upon any matter.

First off, I found out based on CNN that Ukraine is no longer in a revolution. I was one year late on this news... Ooopsss... Ukraine after the revolution, constituted a pro-European govt... A new one. However, Russia actually claimed the new govt. Was illegitimate! And to protect pro-Russians/Russians ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hint That LittleBigPlanet Hub is Coming Soon!

When the new update for LittleBigPlanet 2 was released a few weeks ago, I was baffled. I didn't really notice any changes, and LBPWiki was not online so I could not check there. I just noticed something, though! (You may already have noticed this if you like to join or invite your friends a lot)

1. Open the pause menu by clicking start.
    2. Go to Friends.

The menu says that "<number> friends are playing LittleBigPlanet 2 or LittleBigPlanet Hub"! ...
    Tags: lbp, update
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RPGP Entry 8: Status Afflictions

Just a quick blog post despite being absent for about 3 weeks. Don't worry, I still was making ideas and slowly keeping track of the project meaning there's no catch up time since I didn't stop (I just stopped with the blogs which might still be the case until May 1st for regular updates).

Anyways onto the meat of this blog post. Status Afflictions! Yes, enemies can cause status afflictions! What kind of RPGP would this be without them? The only kind I guess... but here we go! ...
  5. (Internet Issues) Hey-O

Hello LittleBigPlanet Central, I'm Foofing... Tikaki's Roommate... I'm most like a casual gamer as i am one... The only games i play is LittleBigPlanet, That's it just LittleBigPlanet. (NOTE TO SELF: Get more games)

Well that it... I could't come up with an- WAIT A SECOND! I totally forgot, I draw anthro poines (BTW: I Watch MLP:FIM) and i also draw my Level Icon, Profile Picture, And My Level Concepts and i also work with my... Master (Tikaki-MooMoo)

Okay That's It! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 671 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast