BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. The community sucks

Alright, I raise ANARCHY to the Community, too many sackfolk are too busy making the crappiest levels in the world, pure @%$%
    Here's my deal, there are a bunch of awesome levels out there with some of the greatest creators in mind, examples: JustinArt, Queen Cherry & Gang, and DOTR, and Beatdough, along with several others, (I can't remember all of the names)
    I mean, come on, what the crap is this "My House Level" "Hide and Go Seek" "SlapFest" "No ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gamer Expo

Wer war da, und wer hat den Anstecker cod bekommen.

Wie kan ein SAARLENDER auf die GEMER EXPO nach LONDON kommen, gibts dar einen der mich Negstes jahr mit nemen könde.

Ps. MOVE ist so cool ich kann nicht aufhören an Move zu denken

!!!!
    SENNE hat zu zeit eine KREATIVE BLOCKARTE und suche hilfe um sie wegzukiken !!!!
    Tags: gemer expo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Epic ALICE Progress!

Casting has moved forward a lot on Alice (see here), and a surprising, generous turn-out with A-list voices. However, I need some female voice actors.

Sadly, I had to start over on my trailer, because SOMEONE *cough cough* Morland23 *cough* placed DLC in my level that I didn't own.

You will be amazed when Lewis Carroll's ALICE releases this holiday season.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Help With Clan Leadership

Hello peope of LBP. If you know me well enough, you know I'm the leader of The Deadpool Corps clan on LBP (the REAL Clan, not the fan clan that stole our name (see previous blog about it)). If not, I'm the leader of said clan. So, I've been very busy... VEEEEERY BUSY. I got school, but more importantly, I got Gears of War 3 to attend to. I got other games too... but yeah, I have like, 5 ideas in my head for LBP, and I can only do so much. I need to focus on one thing, and with the clan as well, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The 4 Reasons Voice Acting Ruins Great Stories

Now this isnt a "dis" to the many games and even LBP levels that use voice acting, however, I find myself skeptical if I should include voice work in my rpg in fear that is will...sort of ruin the story. This isnt saying Chrono Chrysalis wont have VA's, but here are 4 reasons I fear i shouldn't even use include it.

1. It takes away the Imagination

Again, This is not a Vivi "dis"; he still remains ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 671 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast