BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. steampunk: Sunset City vid out now

Hi all, i finally started a youtube channel and my first test was a vid of one of my levels. sooo heres the vid

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why PSN Went Down: Summarized in One Picture

by , 05-17-2011 at 03:52 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    Many think it was Anon who hacked PSN. Well, apparently they hired an expert at cracking the code, and he is apparently good at sending things deVOID of use. This is why PSN shut down.

Apparently destruction of the world was not Bartz's only motive for destroying Exdeath...
    Tags: turtle
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Here it comes!

This is in referance to the "Box Of Dynamite" MTG contest entery!

The level series will be up sometime mid-day tomorrow!
    We have ironed out as many bugs as we could have at the present time, and hope you guys enjoy it.

a few details!

Series name: Memories of the Forgotten
    Created by: a_mailbox(me), dynamitedanTNT,Landdy,tfvang(fang),iinunsmash3r(nu n)
    Series langth: 8 levels long: 5 playable levels, 3 cutscene levels
    Original ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ipsen's Castle: Creation Progress

I have developed this level for a very long time, and it's finaly about to be created. I have created beginning room of the level so far, but since I have the ''style'' of the level ready it'll be created much faster now. I'll post pictures soon, when I have time. ´
    This is my first ever blog anywhere, and it'll be completely about the level creation of my first LBP2 level, and my best LBP level. The level is planned to be ready in 3 weeks, but if I get screwed, it'll take longer. And BTW, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spring Break was AWESOME!!!

apparently spring bring was so awesome that the idiots over @ Sony decided to take an extented vacation
    kaz and the rest of the crew were so wasted they forgot lock up the servers while they were gone and hackers got to
    i hope sony learned their lesson;never party like youre from the jersey shore it always ends badly and you wake in the morning with a really orange tan and snooki in ur bed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 501 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast