BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Photo Time with My Best Friend.

Her name is Beatriz, and unfortunately she does not have a PS3. This was the day we played together im my home.

I am the pink sackboy

I am the green sackgirl!

It's nice to play with her!
    Tags: photo time
    Categories
    Photo Time!
  2. My Rant

I'm down with creator's block. Have been for... 1 or 2 months now. I've still got Project Universe to work on, but I'm unsure what's going to happen and what's not going to. And I can't share any info with anyone else, no. This is a top secret project. If someone was to steal this idea, i would never play LittleBIGPlanet again.

So anyway, My hopes have been up after i published Sun Lander, which earned ME 2 hearts and the level 150 or so plays and around 50 hearts. It was featured ...
  3. The community sucks

Alright, I raise ANARCHY to the Community, too many sackfolk are too busy making the crappiest levels in the world, pure @%$%
    Here's my deal, there are a bunch of awesome levels out there with some of the greatest creators in mind, examples: JustinArt, Queen Cherry & Gang, and DOTR, and Beatdough, along with several others, (I can't remember all of the names)
    I mean, come on, what the crap is this "My House Level" "Hide and Go Seek" "SlapFest" "No ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gamer Expo

Wer war da, und wer hat den Anstecker cod bekommen.

Wie kan ein SAARLENDER auf die GEMER EXPO nach LONDON kommen, gibts dar einen der mich Negstes jahr mit nemen könde.

Ps. MOVE ist so cool ich kann nicht aufhören an Move zu denken

!!!!
    SENNE hat zu zeit eine KREATIVE BLOCKARTE und suche hilfe um sie wegzukiken !!!!
    Tags: gemer expo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Epic ALICE Progress!

Casting has moved forward a lot on Alice (see here), and a surprising, generous turn-out with A-list voices. However, I need some female voice actors.

Sadly, I had to start over on my trailer, because SOMEONE *cough cough* Morland23 *cough* placed DLC in my level that I didn't own.

You will be amazed when Lewis Carroll's ALICE releases this holiday season.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 676 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast