BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. 7 down 1 to go!

ok, the Box Of Dynamite MTG level series is almost done.
    It will consist of 8 levels (3 cutscenes, and 5 gameplay levels) and we just need to finish one!

If that gets done before the deadline, we (as in I) will get to polishing and deal w/ a few things to make all the levels really shine

Wish us luck. we are about 97.5% done
    - Mail
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Re: PSN: Hurry Up.

Sony is doing their best to rebuild the system. Some people are quite annoyingly asking Sony to hurry up, which is a stupid request, as if Sony tried to speed things up, there's a chance things could go wrong.

See the light and give them time. Then this won't happen again.

Heh, sorry about the sort of philosophical ending.
    Tags: downtime, psn
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Are you there?

I seem to be in the middle of a suden drop in popularity... whats up everyone?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Psn doa?

"Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security." -Patrick Seybold, Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media on the playstation.Blog-Via Facebook.

Well, crud.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Gold Activity Award!

W00t! I got the gold activity award! Just a couple of days after Squidge99, who now has bronze, which is weird.
    Tags: activity, gold
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 468 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast