BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Random Interpretations: H.R. Pufnstuf

H.R. Pufnstuf is a Sid and Marty Krofft show with a short run but a long life. All 17 episodes were and are still syndicated for so long that they were a part of my childhood more than 20 years after their creation (along with other Krofft productions). The premise is given right in its lengthy expositional opening. ...
  2. "Do you fear Death?" - a Davy Jones' organ is a difficult instrument part 2

Hi friends, after having shown you my first steps to build Davy Jones' organ, here the next ones:

you might remember: with the move-painting-tool I first paintet the line drawings of the ornaments and put them together to the organ (without the keybords so far which will be added later)

Updated 06-01-2014 at 10:11 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Boss Notes Lol 4

In case this is the first one you're reading, I'm a fan of boss fight in LBP and LBP2, and I make it my goal to include creative battles in many of my levels. As such I'm doing brief, non-critical reviews on each to assemble my thoughts and opinions. I want to identify things I did right AND wrong, and express feelings on each.

Robobobotron 1 - When I built Hero Academy, I was coming back from a long hiatus of not playing, and I didn't have a specific plan in mind. Originally, Hero ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Do you fear Death?" a DavyJones' organ is a difficult instrument part 1

Hi friends, after a little unintentional delay here some news about my "Do you fear Death?" - level! You might remember, after I had built the Flying Dutchman as the whole ship, I wanted to build the organ room with its centerpiece: Davy Jones' famous organ! The instrument which he is playing in the depth of the Caribbean Sea. And which Davy Jones will play when he will be challenged to play the music that our sackhero wants him to. But how to build such an instrument with all it's complex ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LBP MODERATORS NEED TO BE FIRED (or automatic algorithm trashed)

There are many things wrong with LBP. The biggest is (in this case, ARE) moderators and the automatic flagging system. Why?

They contradict their actual purpose. Instead of keeping the community safe and respectable, blah blah blah, they delete innocent content and ignore the bad stuff. A report on a comment instantly gets it moderated (since moderators are obviously much too lazy to personally check them themselves) and counts AS A STRIKE AGAINST THE PSN ACCOUNT. No confirmations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 677 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast