BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. RPG Development Blog - Post 2 - Attack Scaling/Chest Randomization & Scripting

Currently, there are five tiers of damage that you can inflict upon enemies. Tier 1 with a base damage of 10, Tier 2 with a base damage of 25, Tier 3 with a base damage of 50, Tier 4 with a base damage of 100, and Tier 5 with a base damage of 250. To encourage upgrading of your spells, which upgrades your tier damage, each Tier has a different damage maximum limit. So Tier 1 scales to a maximum of 1000 damage, where as Tier 2 has a maximum of 2500 attack and so on. I did this to prevent the spamming ...

Updated 1 Week Ago at 06:55 PM by jwwphotos

Categories
    Project Blog
  2. RPG Development Blog - Post 1

I'm going to start a little blog to chart the progress of the game I'm making. Here's the first post, hopefully many more to come!

Here is the teaser page for the project I'm referring to:

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...21#post1167921

Updated 1 Week Ago at 06:57 PM by jwwphotos

Categories
    Project Blog
  3. "Do you fear Death?" - the essence of 10 months... in 3 minutes

Hi friends,

now its been time to introduce my project to a broader audience and what would have made more sense than doing a little trailer! Doing little trailers is fun and seeing the result is amazing! The essence of 10 months hard working in a trailer of 3 minutes! Really amazing!

...to be continued!

EDIT: oops! I've just noticed some misspelling, ...

Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 06:17 PM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kato LBP Ideas and Projects in Progress

Just a creative-idea blog for my current projects now that, after a year hiatus, I've started creating again.

Top Priority: Captain Quartez

Boss of the level "Pirate Storm". The level itself is sort-of complete aside from a few directional arrow stickers, but due to the thermometer costs for the cutscenes, I had to cut out over half of my intended content. I may have to A) make ...
  5. "Do you fear Death?" - bug hunt!

Hi friends,

after some weeks here I am back again to continue my creating diary! Oh no! I haven't been lazy all that time, but I have been the victim of my own chaotic logical construction of my menu. I've already described my logic as an organically grown something which had developped a life of it's own. Some weeks ago a not so friendly creature called "bug" has settled my level. You never could hear him rumbling, he suddenly appeared waving with its antenna and cheekily ...

Updated 3 Weeks Ago at 04:56 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 680 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast