BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. I Built a Computer

For a while, I had been without a fully functioning personal computer. It wasn’t all that terrible, except it totally was. But the important thing now is that I can speak of it in the past tense. That is because I kept busy the other day. You see, I built a computer!

If I made this a video instead of blocks of text, this would be where the introduction cinematics would
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. mdkd99: My tenth blog

---NEWS---

- Hey guys,I've got news of Battle with Zombies.There is a official map I 'll make for the BWZ level series.After 'Snow base' I will publish a level with the name 'Town'.I was just beginning with the level design.

- I will increase the engine with something.The sounds will be like this:
    You are on the street,on a free place or something and if you shoot,it makes a echo.But if you shoot in a room,it's like you are in a room...

- And this ...
    Categories
    Level Ideas
  3. LBP Ideas and Projects Monthlyish Update

So CYE 0 is done at last. It turned into more of a project than I'd originally planned, and also did not get created as I'd initially desired either! In a way it's better than I could have hoped, but also not what I wanted. My initial idea was for it to be more of a hangout that let you freely roam around. The "Map" of the place originally had the Specimen Containment in the basement, and each ...
    Categories
    Development Blog
  4. mdkd99: My ninth blog

---NEWS---

Hello friends,I've got some 'small' news for you.The last week I was taking a break of all and on the weekend I've played Call of Duty.The maps inspired me and I think I'm going to try some ideas.

- Official planned maps: BWZ snow base

- Inofficial plans: A small town,a theather building...

- Here's a feature/idea list:

• More guns | Yes
    • Perks | Yes
    • Drop down items | Yes
    • More equipment
    Categories
    Creation Ideas
  5. LBPCentrals role in LBP3

Hello, sack people of the interwebs! How are you doing on this fine monday? I want to address something that has recently come to my attention, seeing that I am still new to this site. I have to say, I love this site! It's so easy to use, and everyone is so friendly! Ok, back to the blogs topic. How do you think LBPC will be interacting with LBP3? Will they continue to hold contest, will they use the streaming capabilities of the PS4 to launch its very own LBP3 jam, or a LBPC jam. Thing's like this ...

Updated 09-15-2014 at 05:08 PM by kevinkillr1

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 671 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast