BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Five Nights of Nightmares.

My goodness.... Playing Five Nights at Freddy's really does make you want to just curl up in a ball and never leave your room again. But guess what Freddy Fazbear, and your little friends, I'm not scared of you anymore!

*GULP*

Ok.... Maybe I am still scared of him. But ever since I got the game for my iPhone, I've been having nightmares. These nightmares in particular involve me hiding
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. mdkd99 - My thirteenth blog

---NEWS---

Hey guys,I've got news for BWZ.Not much,but I think it's important...

- I'll change something on the HUD.The design of the bullets.

- The new gun sounds are great!I will use them for sure.

- I've got a bit of work again!I will update DEAD ZONE soon...

- At BWZ DEAD ZONE I will add the new gun sounds,some perks (which you can unlock with the level up system...) and I'll add the new BWZ theme.

- After the update ...
    Categories
    Level Ideas
  3. kevinkillr1's corny blog! starring.... ME!

Well if my fantastic title didn't scare you away and you're still here, then welcome to my blog! Anyway, I'm just going to be rambling on in this blog. So basically I've been working on a huge level series! Can't wait to finish it! I have been posting a lot of screenshots lately! Well, I guess I'll give you guys some new ones.

Updated 10-03-2014 at 03:00 AM by kevinkillr1

Categories
    Level Sharing , Development Blog , Project Blog
  4. This isn't goodbye....

Just wanted to officially thank the LBPVita community for all the love and feedback I've received over the last few years.

My Vita has died and it may be some time before I can fix it or get a new one. It's hard to be unhappy about it, I literally played LBPV every day for almost 2 years straight.

I made some great new friends, supported quite a few new creators and even got to take part in the Vita Christmas Countdown in 2012.

In my opinion, the Vita ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Does anyone miss me?

It's me, Apple2012. Today is the first day in a long time where I'm writing a blog here. Sorry if I haven't been here too often this year, especially for the last three weeks. The problem here is that Little Big Planet has not been a big interest of mine very recently, especially since I have no interest in making levels. When LBP3 comes out, I'll be here more often, but I would also talk about LBP3 on one of the forums from the site I've been hanging out on more - Bell Tree Forums.

Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 5 of 673 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast