BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. random blog because i havn't done one yet so yeah this title is really long.

HTML Code:
    font face="calibri" font size="3"
    wait is HTML codes even on OK whatever
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Obligatory nth Post: The 10th Post

What has it been now? Nine months?

Yeah, I think it might be time to bring this sucker back.

But what to write? A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. Iíve changed as a person. Iím not particularly active on this site anymore, mostly because Iíve been on this other site that exists. While there, I was able to settle some residual writing itch with Weekly Gaming Discussions (the term weekly is used very loosely). However, other than that, I really havenít ...

Updated 11-15-2015 at 03:02 PM by xxMATEOSxx

Categories
    Obligatory nth Posts
  3. Dev Theory 1: What makes an RPG and why doesn't Littlebigplanet have more of them?

Its taken me a long time to define RPG. What the heck is it? I mean we hear it all the time in new projects, released projects and dozens of levels with the abbreviation of role playing game everywhere and I cant help but feel, we as a gaming community have forgotten the definition of RPG. Take a moment and ask yourself, "what ...

Updated 11-10-2015 at 02:18 AM by Rpg Maker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mopin' And Dopin' Around...

Sorta ironic that I said I'd be around a lot more often, yet here I am skirting around once again. I will say that's in part to the shame I always get when I don't complete something on time or when things don't work out like I thought they would (i.e., the latest Haunt; I won't take a year to finish this one, though... hopefully). Sorta like that shame walk from Game of Thrones, you know?

Truth be told, I'm also getting a bit nostalgic. I remember years ago, heck even last year or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I still play LBP Vita, who else?

Hey hey!
    I'm back again with another blog entry.

This time I want to ask, who is still playing LBP Vita?
    I guess not many, but I think it's OK. This is, what happens with games. They first get really much attention. Than it sinks. And after a really long time there are only a few people. Everytime when I look, I can see, that there are 200 players in LBPVita online. It's... OK. But I'm a little bit confused. 200 players and I don't get any plays anymore?!
    I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 468 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast