BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. My first Littlebigplanet 3 level

my first littlebigplanet 3 level has been published it is called the metal cave if you want to play it add it to your que by visiting my lbp.me profile here it is http://lbp.me/u/thecaz72/levels bye and thankyou all for reading
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  2. Does anyone want to do the level race to the stars in littlebigplanet 3?

I am well aware that playing 4 players online is very laggy but I am missing some items from the level race to the stars mainly because its 4 players only if anybody wants to do this level with me my psn name is thecaz72 also im on the ps3 version and my time is in England I think its gm +00 or something anyway bye and thanks for reading
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. mdkd99 - My twentieth blog

---NEWS---

BAAM!
    Hey guys,I have some news!

- I was designing the level Snow base.Now it looks better.

- Controls: (X)-Walking faster, (L)-Using knife

- HUD:New pictures for all guns

- New design at the bullets and a new reloading.

I was taking a picture:

2014-12-01-054731.jpg

THX For Reading!
    Categories
    Level Ideas
  4. Project: Jukebox Update 5

Today I was about to add some music into my jukebox from another creator that I enjoy, NK827 (Hallowed Waltz ). I selected 5 more sequenced songs that I liked, and that would be the final 5 of the 25 song playlist.

But...

Each one of them were unplayable due to me not having Move Pack instruments. I am really staring to look forward to the next update for PS4 which will hopefully solve many issues.

This weekend I believe I crossed a major hurdle in ...
    Categories
    Project Blog
  5. Project: Jukebox Update 4

So one thing that I am waiting for is a patch for LBP3 on PS4 so that all the music from LBP2 shows up in my Tools Bag. I know they are working on fixing the bugs such as this and that I will have to wait. There are a few songs from LBP2 and a few missing, such as Ghosts by Ladytron.

However, I did figure out a work around for the missing songs. I loaded up LBP2 on the PS3 and made a level that had prize bubbles for 5 of the songs that were missing on the PS4. I saved it to my Earth, ...

Updated 11-27-2014 at 09:16 PM by Starstealer80 (Added video link)

Categories
    Project Blog
Page 5 of 671 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast