BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Pumped for LBP3!!!

I cannot wait til LBP 3 releases! Im so pumped to see the new features and fun story mode in the game
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finding great levels and great creators.

Hi everyone, this is my first blog. In the comments section, post a good creator or good level I can play. Then I might blog a review of the level. I'll even find some good levels on my own and post a review about it from time to time.
  3. RPGP Entry 17: Forks in the Road

This is going to be a boring post, but if for some reason you feel like reading ahead, go for it. The only thing might barely be interested in is this:
    https://vita.lbp.me/v/jpydd
    This is a link to the bot testing area that I use. You'll probably be disappointed in the lack of features that work well on this bot as of yet but I decided the best way to get feedback is to have people test. So what the heck!
    Anyways, on to different business. The struggles. It's not so much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Please Read!

I have published a new level where I am giving out stickers I have painted for my animal costumes. I also have several of my animal costumes up for grabs. Many of you don't know me but i'm just going to say that I do quality work and this is definitely worth checking out if you like making costumes! https://lbp.me/v/qsy2hs9
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Comparing analogue values (FIRST BLOG POST)

Welcome to my first blog post, pictures will come later when I get on LBP

Comparing takes two signals, and gives an output based on relative strengths of percentages. Here are the two methods of comparing

Digital Comparison:

Pros:
    • Output has digital relevance
    • Easier to use
    • Can activate all logic
    • Less thermo

Cons:
    • Not instantaneous
    • Breaks when NaN is used

How it works:
    1. [Input 1] - [Input

Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 09:50 PM by amiel445566