BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. I'm back

Hey, I'm back.
    It's been a loong time.
    ****ed, it's been more than a half year. I'm old.
    OK, I'm 16 now. However, I'm signed in at 3 LBP forums now. Here, LBP Hub and Littlebigforum.
    However, I don't know when I'm posting something again.
    I'm busy with some new LBPVITA levels and some other stuff.

Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Six Important Things I Learned While LBPC Was Down

Yup its still being made. Teasing the Chrono Chrysalis PS4 reveal. Follow me on twitter for more on the project @Xyphasl

Like many of you, I have gotten MUCH older since I first joined this website and while I still dont consider myself a LBP elite, I have learned a few things in my time here. To celebrate the return of the largest LBP fansite ever, I thought I would recap my most recent ...

Updated 09-24-2015 at 11:23 PM by Rpg Maker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lack of LittleBigPlanet 3 things here.

Yes. I have said it. I am happy that we have the new smilies, but we need... more... (Yes, more smilies too, but other things too...)

When I look at the banners, they look ancient. It is surprising, especially considering if it was around one year and a half ago, I would not find it so... old... It's funny how LittleBigPlanet 3's changes make the previous games look so foreign...

So, I am posting this here to give a little reminder to the great, great admins here to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Feel free to welcome me!

Hi! my name is ThePieDude i have 3 main goals: #1 meet the coolest people, #2 get the crown, and #3 make a cool level! if you can help me on any on these goals my PSN is ThePieDude. see ya on the PSN also.. im on PS3 bye now
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Forums, They're Back!

Ya heard me right, the whole site is back!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 467 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast