BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Spotlighted! and some other news

I've finally made it to the spotlight, but only as an honorable mention. I knew my Tile Turmoil had that much potential. Thanks to that, my slow-moving statistics isn't slow-moving anymore. I thank the spotlight crew for spotlighting my level this time. I also thank them for spotlighting some pretty cool Halloween levels and making an interesting (but scary) hub.

This time, I'm not giving another shot for the next spotlight. I will try again in the future, but not for the next one. ...

Updated 10-28-2013 at 07:40 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. Dynamic Signal Scaling (Part 1)

Introduction
    As we have previously seen when multiplying and dividing signals it can be desirable be able to scale signals up or down to suit our purposes. For example when multiplying, if our signals are too small the result will simply become zero rather than multiplying correctly. It can be observed that ONLY using signals greater than or equal to 10% would overcome this issue. By dynamically scaling our input signals up to be greater than or equal to 10% we can multiply two signals together ...
    Tags: logic, tutorial
    Categories
    Everything I Know
  3. Signal Rates of Change & Analog Pulses

Introduction
    Previously we have introduced the idea of zero latency logic which can only truly be reliable when we work purely with the analog component of signals. This causes some inherent problems, for example, it means that we cannot use counters to send a 100% signal pulse which is often very useful. To explore how we can overcome some of these issues lets begin by looking at how we can delay an analog signal which can have many applications in its own right.

This tutorial ...
    Tags: logic, tutorial
    Categories
    Everything I Know
  4. Where Has Kato Bean!?

Have you ever on a whim bought a whole carton of ice cream, and then sat down with a spoon to try and finish it all in one sitting? Well, imagine you have, only once you get close to the bottom you realize you can't eat any more. So you struggle with it, put a bite in your mouth, then stare listlessly at what remains. You want to eat it, but you can't fit anymore. Well, that's how I was feeling about LBP, as at the time I was working on my LBPCC11 entry when I realized I had run out of juice. There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yawn

Eh, school holidays coming up, not really feeling like holidaying much... kinda just want to get high school over and done with, not sure if friends like me anymore, not that I care just... work taking over my whole life. On a side note if anyone has any medical work experience that I could do for them I'm totally up for it, getting into medical school is hard.
    Not LBP related but oh well, too sleep deprived to care.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 50 of 671 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast