BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Puzzle Park Archive: Section VI

I am back for more blog entries on my game idea called Puzzle Park. So far, I have talked about the marathon (Endless Ferris Wheel), time challenge (Fast Coaster Ride), and versus battle (Fun House). This is on the second attraction with more than one section, but the first attraction where there's no difficulty adjustment. Therefore, you only have to complete the entire thing once to save this attraction from the evil clowns.

This attraction is actually a very scary one, but it's ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. Puzzle Park Archive: Section V

I am back for more blog entries on my game idea called Puzzle Park. The info I put down make this game look real, but it isn't. I'm only putting how to play just to give ideas on how to make the game. There aren't any games out there that have exactly what I say, even if there are Puzzle League games made before.

Anyway, the next attraction to go over is the Fun House. Unlike the other two attractions, it's all about a battle, where one inflicts garbage blocks on the other as blocks ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. Puzzle Park Archive: Section IV

I am back for more blog entries on my game idea called Puzzle Park. Just to clarify what I mean by "stealing idea", I'm only referring to what I'm writing on my blog. There are already puzzle league games out there, including those not made by Nintendo (like Seaglass). So gameplay isn't new, but the amusement park theme associated with the gameplay and the plot is part of Puzzle Park. If the name is already taken, I'll pick another name. What I hope is that the details aren't taken. ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. Puzzle Park Archive: Section III

I am back for more updates on my game idea called Puzzle Park. I hope nobody is stealing the idea while I write blogs on it (it's not for LBP, so if there is a level about it on LBP, I won't care). If I find out, I will never post blog entries on game ideas anymore. I noticed that I had a lot more views on Puzzle Park than on Studio Quest. I wonder if people are wanting me to write more so they can take my idea or if they want me to make an actual game like this. No offense here.

Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. Puzzle Park Archive: Section II

I am back for more information on Puzzle Park. The first part takes place in the information center, where tickets are sold, maps are passed out, and where guests can buy umbrellas.

But in the game, the information center is where you can adjust game settings, create new profiles (or game save files), switch profiles, learn how to play, and play some challenges.

Options:

The options menu is located at the ticket booth section of the information center. ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 50 of 671 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast