BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. My 140th blog entry

That's 140 entries down the line. It's been ALMOST, not exactly, one year since I published my 100th blog entry. I have been very slow this year, but that's mainly because there isn't much ideas for me to write in my blog. I would like to mention what racism and tolerance really are, but since that's too controversial for this site, I should avoid going over the details. Instead, I would talk about something else.

2013 by far is a lot better than 2012 in my view, even if the government ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. The end of creativity

Before I move on with this blog entry, I have to tell you what I mean. No, I haven't lost my creativity at all. I am not done playing LBP, even if I haven't done so in a while. I don't find people on LBP less creative. This entry is all about film and how it's getting worse.

Last week, I went to see a movie in theaters. I saw the movie Turbo, and I thought it was good. It's all about a snail who can race at a racecar speed. What the film was trying to talk about is the running gag ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. August - the worst month?

August has recently began. I can't believe how far 2013 went. The mid-year is over. It is the beginning of the last five months. Last month was a lot of fun. I had some friends over, received two new logic problem issues, and eat at some of my favorite restaurants in town. A year ago, my Glow World level was published, and even another year ago, I spent six days in Disneyland in July. That, and I finished my math powerpoint in the same month. Oh, and one more thing: I went a full seven months without ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. I Started a Level with RacingCreed

Have you ever wanted to see two creative minds work together to make one super-awesome level? Maybe not. If you did, however, then I guess you might like this.

Anyway, RacingCreed and I have started planning out a level that we want to make. It will be a two-player Co-op level, where one player will get the power to flip gravity, and the other can rotate the level to his hearts desire!

The level will take place in a Canyons themed cave, and will have a story. (Sorry, ...

Updated 08-01-2013 at 06:50 AM by TheMonkeyBlade

Categories
    Project Blog
  5. MastaBlastyas Youtube channel

FINALLY have my own youtube channel now lolz... its going great too thanks to the wonderful lbp community

i post tutorials and songs that i make on my channel

heres some of what i do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkGs...yer_detailpage

Drop on by and check out my other stuff and tell me what you think
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 50 of 677 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast