BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. LittleBigHelp [This Is Not An Advertisement, And i'm NOT kidding]

I'm on a mission, to save kids through video games, and I need your help.

Each of us has chosen our local Children's Hospital where thousands of children are treated each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On November 2nd, 2013, we'll be part of a huge international celebration of the social impact of gamers with Extra Life and it's our sincere ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No spotlight for me, and some other stuff

I actually admit that I wanted my Glow World 2 level spotlighted, but I congratulate the others for making it to the Spotlight. It must be hard. FYI, I am not a member of the Spotlight Crew. I'm also not acting like a member or asking for application. I'm not even mad at the Spotlight Crew not putting up my Glow World 2 level. I had a friend who booed a spotlight level because his level didn't show up. I wouldn't do the same if I couldn't get spotlighted, though it would be a convenience if I was ...

Updated 10-16-2013 at 02:03 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. Comparing LBP's DLC Kits

I haven't written in an entry for a long time. I'm not going much into why, but at least I returned to LBP2 after such a long break.

So here's what we got: There are a total of 10 level kits in LBP1 and LBP2 (not including the creator's pack, but including what you can't find on the store anymore). However, only half of them have new tools, achievements, and new gameplay. What's very interesting is that there are more level kits so far in LBP1 than LBP2, and out of the half that has ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. Happy Halloween (PLATFORM)

Hello community, I'm just letting you know is Happy Halloween platform level is out now so if you want you can play on it now.

Updated 10-09-2013 at 06:56 PM by mydarkpowers123

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Fansite + Contest!

I have a new LBP fansite I have been working on with my free time called Little Big Planet Players Club! It has very little viewers so if you can join that would be awesomesauce! Also with my contest go and join my site for the rules and such! Thanks For Checking Out!

Fansite Link ====> http://littlebigplanetplayersclub.enjin.com/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 50 of 670 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast