All Blog Entries

1. Stealth mode [on]

I've been very under the radar since my latest level PLANT LIFE! [Act 3], it's been nearly 2 months or so and I haven't been up to much, been away from LBP just over here thinking and doing some other things. The other day my friend invited me and I started getting into LBP again, just to let the Community know, I WILL RETURN...

as of right now I'm keeping a watchful eye on the newest bad@$$ levels, I'm in the process of something great and when I release it, everyone will love it. ...
  2. picky? me? nah.......

i'm impossible
    getting in my own way now
    looks like it's never good enough...............
    better be friday soon
    so i can publish, and make no more changes
    i guess there will always be a corner in need of editing, or a cam in need of adjustment, or a timing to be tweaked, or....................

have a nice day
  3. 4 player test

just had a 4 player test
    almost passed, just 1 cam needs some adjusting for 4 players
    so, not bad i would say
    no lagg, if needed, all resets well
    gonna test later today, if all works when player decides to go back in the lvl, see wot happens then
    so, slowly starting to think about my kitchen again
    eventho platforming logic is beginning to reveal it's secrets to me, i have no clou to how logic for mini-games work
    but hey, wots life without a challenge ...
  4. a test a day:)

it's not to emit, a lil longer load, but people get kicked out way less
    only sackbots are still emitted in the beginning
    maybe try even to see wot happens if they r in the lvl
    i hope to see my music guy before publish date
    i want an intro music too
    now using tune from the game, but everything else is made by him for me, so would love to have a few seconds more music

now it's just sack-napping some divers, to see wot they do with the lvl
    if ...
  5. Glow World: 100 players

Today, my Glow World level just recently got 100 101 players total. The scoreboard only had 23 players on one player, 8 on 2 player, and 7 on 4 player, but totals read up to 101 players. Even my brother and a few Mm picked creators played it. It's not even a year old, but I finally got up to 100 players on a level. I didn't create dummy accounts or advertise the level, I just got up to 101 players. I know it's depressing that I don't have very many players, but I at least got to the point. My Hall ...
    Entries 101+
Page 50 of 503 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast