BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. This is what im up to...

hey everyone recently I started a platformer that takes place in a creepy old house with many ghosts and ants and other creepy things and a power up I made!!! its a ghost vac that i made from scratch and some glitches and the goal in the game is to find many if not all the hidden happy sackboy ghosts! so i hope everyone enjoys it when I publish it !!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thank You

It is 3:48 AM and I was trying to get some sleep for a meeting I have to go to in the morning after failing to fall asleep I decided to hop on LBP2 I just finished a lvl and I am working on a few more projects including the music sequencer for the theme song from the game "To The Moon" tittled "For River" but I decided to get on my TMK profile and see how my game prop hunt was going play wise I wasn't expecting much but I got lucky when I published Ao Oni Verses in a week or ...
    Tags: thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So here's a little test

Hello to the 10 people that'll read this (I'm being optimistic I knows ) I'm here to use this as a test post for whatever I'll be talking about. That and mainly because I haven't used forum blogs in a looooooooong time.

Anyway I probably be talking about games I have recently bought and sharing fond memories with you all. In the mean time sit down on a comfy surface and watch the world go by.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Copying has been Extinguished with latest LBP Update

Today I checked the cool pages. The community page had been reconfigured so that the cool pages were hidden. I think that was a smart idea. I praise MM for their latest patch. It has pretty much saved this game! There are no more copied levels in the cool pages!
    Tags: copying, update
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How we view the calendar

This has to do nothing with what I talked about on my 150th entry, but before we go over this, I have to go over how August went. Yes, I did say that it's not always the worst month or even usually, despite what I mentioned that it's bad, but this year so far, it is the worst. After that our oldest cat died and that I tripped over a tiny bump and scraped my knee, I think this year is an exception to the fact where August isn't the worst month. I did get to go to the Louisiana Boardwalk (which is ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 50 of 674 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast