BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. new level YAY

Im so excited, I mean my other level got a moderate amount of plays and it was ok, but this one is a hole lot better!. I really hope it gets noticed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If you like helping out read this

Hey everyone, I have a brother that drives me crazy about doing all the x2 x3 and x4 in lbp and lbp2 and needs people to join but no one cooperates or they just leave. If theres anyone who's good with them please join!!! PSN: penguinID thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Disabling Comments: A feature that should go

I would make a thread about this feature, but I learned that there are too many complaint threads, as they keep getting locked up. Therefore, I am going to write a blog entry on this. And I'm not going to give any names, for that I got in trouble twice for naming people in my blog, making them look bad. All I am going to say are some arguments on why this feature isn't good for us anymore.

It's been over a year since the boos have been removed. At first, I didn't like that idea because ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. Hi guys! I'm mh637099

Hello guys!

My name is mh637099. I am a long time LittleBigPlanet player, but new to LBPCentral. I heard about LBPCentral for the first time when I saw them in the News section of LittleBigPlanet 2. I am so glad to be here!

I really like LittleBigPlanet a lot and I hope you do too. My levels are unpopular and they could do with some plays

I will not be here often as I am mainly on the Official PlayStation Europe Forum (Some of you may know me there) ...

Updated 06-14-2013 at 12:05 PM by mh637099

Tags: playstation
    Categories
    General
  5. 100th blog

my new obs works out quite cool
    let the thermo drop by 2 bars, by replacing some things by stickers
    still thinking about next obs, i guess watch and stare will help as usual

it was nice writing this blog
    i'm still very surprised people actually reading this
    but it's time for a new challenge

thank you all for reading